• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Just looked up Raich, "it extends only to those measures necessary to make the interstate regulation effective."

Add that the to long list of **** court decisions that amount to "we think this will make the US a better place, so we've adjusted our understanding of the law to fit."

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    When my ****ing guns jump out of their ****ing cases and shoot up ****ing schools and ****ing subways I’ll hand them over. Until then they can **** off!
    They are going to continue until they give most of us BigRed's attitude and it may get ugly.

Attachments

• Hornet's nestGIF.gif
      Hornet's nestGIF.gif
      8.4 MB · Views: 27

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just think,we have to put up with this idiot for another 6 years!
    Some here even voted for this.
    How you figure?

Biden isn't going to survive THIS term.... He will have a convenient heart attack or something. I just hope Heels-Up is out of the vp position before it happens. It would be poetic justice if she was never allowed to ascend to the big chair. I just don't want them to name either Hillary or Mike Obama to replace her.

That would be beyond frightening.

Blessings,
    Bill

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    How you figure?

Biden isn't going to survive THIS term.... He will have a convenient heart attack or something. I just hope Heels-Up is out of the vp position before it happens. It would be poetic justice if she was never allowed to ascend to the big chair. I just don't want them to name either Hillary or Mike Obama to replace her.

That would be beyond frightening.

Blessings,
    Bill
    They got the great cheat figured out.
    The only way he wont win is death,there is no way America could get that lucky!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    FJB and his rules. It's not about gun control. It's about people control.

Damned straight.

The central state is like a heroin addict to heroin when it comes to control.

The only discernible difference is that in the event of death by overdose I have some measure of sadness for the heroin addict.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    They got the great cheat figured out.
    The only way he wont win is death,there is no way America could get that lucky!

I don't agree. The man has popularity numbers in the tank and even CNN and MSNBC are turning on him. The Old Gray Lady and WaPo are admitting the laptop is a "thing". I think he's out before 24, with the "bonus" for the Left that they get to put "the first woman President" in office. God help us all!

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I don't agree. The man has popularity numbers in the tank and even CNN and MSNBC are turning on him. The Old Gray Lady and WaPo are admitting the laptop is a "thing". I think he's out before 24, with the "bonus" for the Left that they get to put "the first woman President" in office. God help us all!
    I don't think the left wants Heels Up Harris as POTUS. They know it would be a disaster that they don't want tied to them.
    If Brandon manages to limp and stumble to 2024, they will not run her as a candidate.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    The only person less popular than Biden at this point is Harris so yeah even the left doesn't want her in the White House but then again if Obama is really the puppet master does it matter who's the puppet? Before she proved herself to be completely incompetent I said they'd let Biden live/serve at least two years of his term in order that the rules of succession wouldn't preclude her from serving up to 10 years, less than 50% of Biden's term then two elected terms... Fixed elections to be sure. No doubt now that we've seen how unpopular she is that game plan has changed but the principle is still in play - get Biden to the 51% mark, have him declared unfit or give him a convenient heart attack or whatever makes him a martyr, let Harris play Puppet-In-Chief for a little less than 2 years and try to figure out who in their ranks actually has the charisma to rally the party or at least can convincingly steal the next election.

Of course Republicans have the same problem - there's no one in their ranks who's electrifying the ranks and the party seems to be splitting across the fault that is Trump. Whoever they find to run in 2024 has to be able to deliver a 2016 Trump style primary and a 1984 Reagan style landslide election in order to overcome the inevitable wholesale election fraud the Democrats will scheme up. I don't see anyone on the horizon who fills that bill.

As to the topic of this thread, (yes I did remember this time what topic I'm posting in!) I don't think it's supposed to be the prerogative of the President or indeed the Executive branch in general to impose this sort of redefinition of our most fundamental rights, but since the Legislative branch hasn't done their job in my lifetime and is too busy spending us into oblivion our best opportunity under the current regime is to challenge this and let the Judicial branch nullify or curb it. That's probably the best outcome we can hope for given the current political climate but that doesn't make it right or just.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    The only person less popular than Biden at this point is Harris so yeah even the left doesn't want her in the White House but then again if Obama is really the puppet master does it matter who's the puppet? Before she proved herself to be completely incompetent I said they'd let Biden live/serve at least two years of his term in order that the rules of succession wouldn't preclude her from serving up to 10 years, less than 50% of Biden's term then two elected terms... Fixed elections to be sure. No doubt now that we've seen how unpopular she is that game plan has changed but the principle is still in play - get Biden to the 51% mark, have him declared unfit or give him a convenient heart attack or whatever makes him a martyr, let Harris play Puppet-In-Chief for a little less than 2 years and try to figure out who in their ranks actually has the charisma to rally the party or at least can convincingly steal the next election.

Of course Republicans have the same problem - there's no one in their ranks who's electrifying the ranks and the party seems to be splitting across the fault that is Trump. Whoever they find to run in 2024 has to be able to deliver a 2016 Trump style primary and a 1984 Reagan style landslide election in order to overcome the inevitable wholesale election fraud the Democrats will scheme up. I don't see anyone on the horizon who fills that bill.

As to the topic of this thread, (yes I did remember this time what topic I'm posting in!) I don't think it's supposed to be the prerogative of the President or indeed the Executive branch in general to impose this sort of redefinition of our most fundamental rights, but since the Legislative branch hasn't done their job in my lifetime and is too busy spending us into oblivion our best opportunity under the current regime is to challenge this and let the Judicial branch nullify or curb it. That's probably the best outcome we can hope for given the current political climate but that doesn't make it right or just.
    Hard to argue against this, and hard to predict what might happen. Finally the left is starting to lose the culture war. But you're right the right is still divided over Trump. I think DeSantis has a good shot. Seems like he's a little more refined that Trump, but almost as ornery.

What really scares me is that all of this is just going to be pushed up to some judge saying whether or not the ATF can "interpret" the 2a out of any real existence. Trump did appoint a lot of judges, but that doesn't mean it's going to go the way you think it would. Personally, I wouldn't want the only thing standing between me and prison to be a judge's interpretation of the ATF interpretation of the law. Maybe in 30-40 years I wouldn't care as much, but not right now.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Now I'm hearing more analysis saying that maybe certain 80% receivers aren't being banned? Apparently the ATF actually makes a distinction between parts sold with a jig (or other tools, like milling bits) or without one.

They really do just want to make the rules so vague that they get to decide on a whim. It's so devious it's disgusting: making the rules vague makes them harder to challenge in court, makes people more scared to do things because they just don't know what's legal or not, and gives the ATF the potential to harass and criminally charge innocent people who had no idea that what they're doing is illegal. It's sick. :wallbash:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Even better than that - "The First BLACK Woman President". Almost as good as the First BLACK Woman justice.

Achieving many landmarks, we are .... ummm?

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    **** Joe, **** ** ******* ***. ****** ATF *** **** ****** ****.

There! **** ** ** ***, **** ** ** Biden.
    I hate when people do this. Don't sugar-coat it, tell us how you really feel, we can take it.

Reactions: Hop
    Top Bottom