• ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ok fine, I'll be direct:
    Do you really think someone coming to talk about vaccines is also determining who goes in a naughty list they're compiling? And do you really think you're not on that list already?
    Oh, I'm on most the lists already. I know that without a doubt. I started getting on the lists when I was 18 and donated money to Sinn Fein. By check. Lol. I was less intelligent then.

Someone coming to your door certainly could be tasked with compiling a list of people they've encountered who meet some criteria as determined by their superiors. You'd be a fool to believe otherwise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok fine, I'll be direct:
    Do you really think someone coming to talk about vaccines is also determining who goes in a naughty list they're compiling? And do you really think you're not on that list already?
    Personally, I don't have a reason to believe that's the case. But also, given the crazy world that Democrats seem hell bent to create, I don't have a reason to doubt that they would do it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Personally, I don't have a reason to believe that's the case. But also, given the crazy world that Democrats seem hell bent to create, I don't have a reason to doubt that they would do it.
    They love lists and overcollecting. Look at gun registration proposals, pushing more data than required for the census, etc.

On the latter, the census just needs to know how many citizens live in the home for proper representation in DC. Yet the dems (with not much fight from Republicans) want to force us into a long form with WAAAAAAY more data than constitutionally necessary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They love lists and overcollecting. Look at gun registration proposals, pushing more data than required for the census, etc.

On the latter, the census just needs to know how many citizens live in the home for proper representation in DC. Yet the dems (with not much fight from Republicans) want to force us into a long form with WAAAAAAY more data than constitutionally necessary.
    Just wanted to emphasize the scope.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just wanted to emphasize the scope.
    Yep. Yet they insist on counting warm bodies, legal or not. Once again, no real push back. If the constitution says that representation of its citizens is based on US Citizens, why should non citizens be counted? If that doesnt matter, why not count pets too? And why not count the folks in fancy hotels visiting from overseas? Why shouldnt they count if illegals should be counted?

I mean, does F1 Driver and German citizen Michael Schumacher get to call "his" congressman and lobby for new laws? No because he's not a citizen. So why would we count him in the census if he's staying in his south Florida Condo if he isnt being represented? That's like asking me my opinion on Crooked Stick Country Club business when I'm not a member. I dont get a say. And shouldnt.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yep. Yet they insist on counting warm bodies, legal or not. Once again, no real push back. If the constitution says that representation of its citizens is based on US Citizens, why should non citizens be counted? If that doesnt matter, why not count pets too? And why not count the folks in fancy hotels visiting from overseas? Why shouldnt they count if illegals should be counted?

I mean, does If F1 Driver and German citizen Michael Schumacher get to call "his" congressman and lobby for new laws? No because he's not a citizen. So why would we count him in the census if he's staying in his south Florida Condo if he isnt being represented? That's like asking me my opinion on Crooked Stick Country Club business when I'm not a member. I dont get a say. And shouldnt.

The central state has become a beast broken free of its chains. It needs to be dissolved.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    This is a terrible overreaching idea.

- People know by now how to get a shot if they want one.
    So there's another agenda involved besides just talking to people about getting a shot.

- There will be crooks going door to door masquerading like they're from the government as a pretext for people to let their guard down, open the door, and be robbed.

-Don't think for a second that the people sent door to door won't also be instructed to keep their eyes and ears open to report on ANYTHING they see to open the door for even more government intrusion later.
    No warrant, no enter

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The signs and local characters usually discourage visitors here. ;)

PO leaves stuff in the mailbox or a note for package pickup in town, it's steep, rough and not 2WD friendly.

Attachments

• SECONDHAND_LIONS-1.jpg
      SECONDHAND_LIONS-1.jpg
      17 KB · Views: 10
    • deliverance-bill-mckinney.jpg
      deliverance-bill-mckinney.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 10
    Top Bottom