• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Perhaps the democrats are using Biden and Kampala as a “pass” in running their real campaigners. I mean, perhaps by putting up the worst to attempt to win and letting it fall through is just a conditioning method for heir true pick for 2024. Get the masses to say “well it’s better than biden or Kampala...” since that seems to be an easy scale goat for a poor choice.

edit: iPhone keeps changing KAMALA ,
    TO Kampala. So I’m leaving it and moving on.

I have trouble believing they are giving up on anything in this election. I think they are trying to run a real campaign with what they have. It just happens their best candidates are crappy. They are counting on the loyal uninformed votes and mucho voting fraud to win.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A friend had this analysis of the Harris pick. The dems tried desperately to get a heavyweight to run in the primary. Heavyweight defined is Michelle Obama, Oprah, etc. They couldn't let an establishment outsider like Bernie or several of the others win so they gave it to Biden to keep control of the establishment. (To understand why, see what Trump the outsider did remaking the party and RNC.). They then tried desperately to get a heavyweight to just join the ticket, did you see the trial balloon articles trying to lure the heavyweights into the race?

The heavyweights didn't believe they could beat Trump and will only sign on to a sure thing. So in the end settling for Biden/Harris is an admission they do not expect to win but the establishment gets to keep their jobs.

I still fear they will lure a messiah heavyweight figure in at the last minute to replace an ailing Biden...

I have trouble believing they are giving up on anything in this election. I think they are trying to run a real campaign with what they have. It just happens their best candidates are crappy. They are counting on the loyal uninformed votes and mucho voting fraud to win.

The heavyweights don't want to run so far...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Having trouble getting to the off button on the remote. Every time the national media mentions Harris it looks like they are about to have an ... (since this is a family site, let me just say they are in love with her)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There are some jokes in extremely poor taste running through my brain with Harris doing Howard's Johnson hotel commercials with Biden in a straight haired bowl cut black wig. Must be because of driving for 24 hours without stopping for a hotel (makes your mind about as sharp as over cooked spaghetti).

OK, back to Kamala. Somehow what their ticket really reminds me of is Clinton being used to drive the votes to JEB back before Orange Julius arrived. Yes, Clinton actually thought the deal was made and that it was her turn. But, her handlers were using her just like always.

There are few choices that the demolitioncrats could have made more repugnant to Americans on average than Biden / Harris. People are scared of losing their comfort zones. Even the double extra pro-globalism jacobin wackadoodles can be frightened by it.

Top Bottom