• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Pretty hard to see how that's going to happen, considering that the only bill on the table right now will NEVER pass the house. Not to say we don't need to be vigilant, but ol' Joe is known for shooting his mouth off.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am all for more gun legislation. I want them to make murder with firearms illegal. I want the fed to ban any firearm from government use that is not also available to any legal citizen. I want it made illegal to fire a weapon at another person except in self defense issues, or for protecting other innocents, or to protect personal property.

Yep, that will stop murder. Just ask the police force of Chicago how well it works.

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    Chicago has most stringent laws and just passed 500 deaths for last year....so much for gun bans working. Try spending more time with drug dealers and gangbangers

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Chicago has most stringent laws and just passed 500 deaths for last year....so much for gun bans working. Try spending more time with drug dealers and gangbangers

We know that and they know that. The problem is that they don't give a damn about crime other than as an excuse to disarm people who demand that the law, especially the Constitution, be honored.

I do find it amusing, however, that they would put Biden in charge of the attack given that he is all mouth and a**hole.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good thing the President also said he would close Guantanamo Bay detention camp really fast (back in 2009) and signed an executive order to make it happen ... and it's still open.
    So there is so hope that nothing happens once again.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good thing for our side, Biden is about as incompetent as you can be as a human being who hasn't managed to remove himself from the gene pool.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I love this part
    "Menino and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg co-chair the 500-mayor-strong Mayors Against Illegal Guns and have called for national gun reform in the wake of last month’s Sandy Hook school killings."
    I wonder if that means that the REST of the Mayors in the country are FOR ILLEGAL GUNS.
    I'm not a mayor and I"m still against illegal guns.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I love this part
    "Menino and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg co-chair the 500-mayor-strong Mayors Against Illegal Guns and have called for national gun reform in the wake of last month’s Sandy Hook school killings."
    I wonder if that means that the REST of the Mayors in the country are FOR ILLEGAL GUNS.
    I'm not a mayor and I"m still against illegal guns.

What's an illegal gun?

I'm against people abusing guns for illegal purposes.

That's just a technicality, though, I'm sure. MAIG sounded so much better than MAPAGFIP. It couldn't have anything to do with them wanting ALL guns not held by someone they're paying to be illegal. (MAAGNHBSWP?)

Hmm. Looks like my purple ink is out again. Oh well.

Blessings,
    Bill

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Biden is a idiot, cannot keep his mouth shut, but you know what is on his mind, take a look at Drudge, Biden told a Senators wife to spread her legs she is being frisked, WOW joe insert foot again.:ar15:

:patriot:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So can we assume then that the 'commission' that Biden was in charge of has already completed its study and the outcome was to recommend sweeping gun reforms? Strange, it seems like that is what they wanted all along, funny how that works out. And this guy Menino? It says he may go for an unprecedented sixth term, part of the problem is idiots in Boston electing clowns like this. He's been in charge of Boston for at least twenty years now then, last I heard Boston wasn't that great of a city.

Top Bottom