• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They cheated once,what makes you think it wont happen again?
    The win must be greater than their ability to cheat.

One thing I hope all can agree, Trump has triggered the establishment to points that they cannot help themselves but to overreach. Just their visceral hatred of Trump has caused the exposure of so much to us. They really toed crossing the line with the cheats in 2020, I suspect the way things are shaping up that they will massively overreach in the upcoming election further exposing themselves for all to see.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One thing I hope all can agree, Trump has triggered the establishment to points that they cannot help themselves but to overreach. Just their visceral hatred of Trump has caused the exposure of so much to us. They really toed crossing the line with the cheats in 2020, I suspect the way things are shaping up that they will massively overreach in the upcoming election further exposing themselves for all to see.

Dude, with mail in ballots, and armies of ballot harvesters, that may not be possible. That has to get locked down. Or Republicans will have to get better at harvesting.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see the machine slowing down or hiding this election, if anything they learned what they can get away with and will push it even harder. The end game is to reduce elections to the equivalent of sporting events and entertainment while the real decisions are made by big money from the big club that George Carlin says you are not in.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I suspect there will be a lot more 'watchers' at polling/voting locations in '24. Whether that translates to honest outcomes is TBD.

This should be done, but I suspect that knowing this can happen the box stuffers will take steps to prevent this. Blocking observation with barriers, calling voter suppression and demanding police action, even having thugs on call to push back on the observers.

Top Bottom