• ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Biden: We Have the Votes For Gun Control in the Senate Now

Biden: "At least five senators' would like to change gun control vote"

No difference between the Democrats and Republicans huh.
    As the article points out Democrats are taking hits all across the country. So is Biden doing what it seems every member of the current administration does, LIE? Who are these senators that supposedly want to change their votes? I think it's just more dirty Chicago Mafia style politics from the Democrats.

What say you INGO? Is Biden full of it yet once again and just gradstanding or are weak senators vying to change their votes?

Biden: We Have the Votes For Gun Control in the Senate Now

And a related link:

Biden: 'At least five senators' would like to change gun control vote - POLITICO.com

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Or he is just trying to divert some of the bad press Obummer is getting for all the current scandals going on right now. He knows how much gun control press will block all the other stuff out.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Usually when Joe speaks I look at it as an opportunity to hear some great idiotic soundbites. Considering that this battle is far from done but thus far he's been thwarted at every turn, I'm not holding my breath.

But, it's just like this current administration to handle scandal after scandal by going after an issue whose time has passed in an attempt to distract the public.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is nothing more than another LIE, they have to keep their narrative going and make it seem as though people are "coming to their senses" and agreeing with democrats, when the truth is they are losing support left and right, anything the democrats say is literally 180 degrees from the truth.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Liberals in politics and news always say the people/public/elected officials all support their ideas, so that they are given immediate momentum as the majority, and intimidate those who would dissent into keeping their mouth shut. No one does this more than the White House and liberal media. All lies, but notice that the liberal agenda is always described as "what the majority wants" and anyone in opposition is an annoying "obstructionist".

Haven't you ever watched MSMBC? You'll always hear planted keywords in statements, like "the American people are fed up with this." They secretly are telling you his you SHOULD feel about political issues, and simultaneously make you are an outsided if you aren't one of their made up majority of Americans. Then they show you some real survey that uses unfair questioning techniques, so that anyone who would vote against their agenda would be insane, like "Do you support allowing criminals to buy AR-15's at gun shows?"

My theory is that this "brainwashing" must be highly effective on immigrants who barely speak English, and don't notice the subtle nuances.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Biden is just a part of the smoke screen. After all the various daily scandals attributable to this corrupt administration, Biden, the $100 MILLION vacation, murdered journalists, etc. are all part of the smoke screen to make everyone forget about the scandals. Distraction is the pivotal point of MAGIC.

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    If this numrod had the votes, his boyfriend Reid would be trying to ram it down our throats by now.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    All this on top of just seeing brass cased 223 thing morning for $7.50 per 20. I guess I'm going to have to wait even longer for ammo prices to get back to sane levels again. I don't see it happening and I certainly don't think it's going to happen the closer we get to the 2014 elections. All this is going to do is drive up the sales of guns & ammo once again. :(

Top Bottom