• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    490 refugees coming to Indiana? Are those the ones already at Atterbury? Are there more on their way? Who will be "wet nursing" them? How long are they staying there? Are each one of them "vetted" ? Are they going to be examned for any medical problems, any mental problems, physical problems? Any education about our laws and how to conduct themselves once they are "out"? Are the school age children English speaking? Criousity begs for an answer to each and every questions, and any more I might not have thought about!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The Left assumes that PoC will largely vote Democrat. They have for decades and it shows no sign of stopping. Even though they lost a smaller percentage of black voters and hispanic voters in 2020, those two groups vote overwhelmingly for Democrat candidates.

What evidence is there to support the notion that they will be overwhelming in favor of Democrats?

Previous polling would be my guess, at least that's what I always hear.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    490 refugees coming to Indiana? Are those the ones already at Atterbury? Are there more on their way? Who will be "wet nursing" them? How long are they staying there? Are each one of them "vetted" ? Are they going to be examned for any medical problems, any mental problems, physical problems? Any education about our laws and how to conduct themselves once they are "out"? Are the school age children English speaking? Criousity begs for an answer to each and every questions, and any more I might not have thought about!
    A random sample of most Hoosier families wouldn't qualify under your purity tests. :)

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Let me get this straight - Biden is sending refugees to swing states, and even though they're non-citizens they will still vote for Democrats?

That's a helluva lot of conjecture.
    :tinfoil:

Sure they will, just like the majority of dead people do. And probably more than once! :p

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    They are all more likely to NOT vote for democrats if they ever become US citizens one day. :dunno: :):

It's silly to assume they are all going to turn into democrats for some reasons, as the OP seems to assume.

First of all, these are not folks who want to be here, and you are assuming that they will vote at all. They have no education of the American system, no 'cultural' background in electing their own leaders; if they do vote it will be for candidates that are told to vote for. This is why they are being place in U.S. communities with (in this case) Afghan populations, e.g. Ilhan of Minneapolis., Eric Swalwell of Fremont, California (largest Afghan population in the U.S. (in excess of 30,000)).

And they generally share no understanding that law enforcement officers are for the public protection. Much like the central Americans 'migrating' to California they fear the government which the 'police' represent.

The United States is in deep sh*t, and we're watching our 'elected leaders' take us down.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Anyone remember when Carter let in a bunch of Cubans during his Presidency? A lot of them ended up in fort McCoy WI and the surrounding area. How about during Reagan when we got a huge influx of Hmongs? A lot of them ended up in the same area. Now we are taking on more refugees and they again are going to the same area.
    I see a pattern here, not a conspiracy when it comes to Fort McCoy. It was even used to house Nazi POWs during WW2. Wonder how many other sites have a similar history.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm not familiar with immigration law, can someone tell me how long it will be until, or even if, the arrive immigrant of this sort can get citizenship?

The process is refugee - > permanent resident -> citizen. The LPR to citizen is a 5 year wait before you can apply. I don't know how long it takes to get LPR status from refugee status, but I would figure it varies quite a bit.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    The process is refugee - > permanent resident -> citizen. The LPR to citizen is a 5 year wait before you can apply. I don't know how long it takes to get LPR status from refugee status, but I would figure it varies quite a bit.
    The question becomes, Will some be considered more deserving than others and thus get an expedited path to citizenship?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Personally I don't see the Afgan refugees as much of a problem. Realistically when you can conjure votes like a necromancer raising the dead why would you need these small numbers. The time is coming when candidates will just need to pay the machines to get elected and let the Dominion.png Dominion do the rest.

Top Bottom