Big 6-point on video and pic of him last year.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think? Is this the same deer?

• Total voters

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Here's a picture of a six-pointer at our property in 2011. He wasn't a bad-looking deer but only had six points.
    Tomstrail1020111830nicebuck.jpg

Here is a video showing what I believe to be the same deer. He's much bigger than last year but he's still just a six-pointer. This video was taken about twenty yards from where the 2011 photo was taken.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Here's a picture of a six-pointer at our property in 2011. He wasn't a bad-looking deer but only had six points.
    Tomstrail1020111830nicebuck.jpg

Here is a video showing what I believe to be the same deer. He's much bigger than last year but he's still just a six-pointer. This video was taken about twenty yards from where the 2011 photo was taken.
    Hard to say. The quality of the 2nd pic is such that I have a hard time determining if he's still "just a six". I'd give him one more yr b4 I got serious about putting him on the wall. He appears to have the same set of headlights.:)

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    I can't tell. Get more pics of him closer to October and you should have a better idea as his body fills out a little more.

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    I've seen this once before. Small to start, then became a huge six. Unfortunately he has stayed that way for the last 2 years I have seen him.

Top Bottom