***Big Daddys Guns and More***(new customer Report)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    I've made a few trips over to Hagerstown recently and stopped by Big Daddy's Guns and More ...twice in the past week.

GREAT EXPERIENCE ! :rockwoot:

Brent and the rest of the staff were very informative and let me look at the pistols I was checking out without high-pressured sales pitches (like some shops that I've been to).

It's a very laid back atmosphere...which I like.

Anyways....I was totally caught off guard when I found out that they had a really hard to find S&W PC1911 in stock that I've been looking everywhere for...without success.

I've called many gunshops, sent many emails & made many trips looking around to try to find one of these that I was SHOCKED to find out there was one within 20 miles of my house !

I've been to at least 4 different gunshows looking for one of these..without seeing a SINGLE one at any of them !

The gun was listed for MSRP which isn't surprising at all because the gun is being offered in limited availabilities and you just can't find these things!

Even with the limited availability and knowing that no other shops have this pistol in stock within about a 300+ mile radius of us..... Brent was willing to work with me on the price a little....and THEN...we even had some fun and did a COIN FLIP to decide on the final price !! :D

Nothing better than a gunshop with an owner who is willing to offer up a discount on a gun that nobody else can even get....and we had a lot of fun doing the whole coin toss thing too !!!

When's the last time you had an experience like this ?

In the end...I was SUPER HAPPY to see that coin land "heads-up"...because that meant I just saved EVEN MORE MONEY on an incredibly difficult to find gun.

Even if I had lost the coin toss, Brent was still going to offer me a discount off of MSRP...so I felt like I was going to win either way.

There are quite a few shops that I know that would've jacked the price up OVER MSRP....on a gun that's as hard to find as this one is right now!

I've seen that done many times in the past.

Big Daddy's also had a nice selection of ammo at decent prices, lots of accessories and WAYYYYYYY more guns in stock than what I was expecting to see.

Lots of those "evil black rifles" too...at competitive prices as well.

Looks like I just found my new "go-to" gunshop...and I look forward to dealing more in the future with Brent and the guys at Big Daddy's !

THANKS AGAIN !
    Aron

Oh yea....Here's a few pics of my new gun:

SampWPC-2.jpg

SampWPC-20.jpg

SampWPC-13.jpg

Top Bottom