• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    I am super pumped for tomorrow. I am taking my wife shooting FOR THE FIRST TIME! It is going to be so awesome.

We'll be taking my freshly acquired 22/45 and my Marlin 795 to MCF&G tomorrow morning. We joined up over there in March, and she was able to go through the safety orientation with me. We have gone over some basic gun handling stuff here at home, and she watches Top Shot with me, so Colby will be there in spirit with us. :D

I'll be sure to take the camera and get some pics up when we get back! :ingo::shoot:

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Congrats, I had a hard time getting mine convinced she needed to go shoot. She always claimed that it was'my thing'. I finally got her down there last week. Now she's wanting to go back.:rockwoot:

indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    Congrats! You'll have a great time. Keep it fun tomorrow and you'll have years of fun together at a range or shooting match. My wife has been shooting with me now for 2+ years at matches almost every weekend.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Well, we just got back from the range. We had a great time! The 22/45 saw lots of action, and only had one stovepipe towards the end after it started to get dirty. We ran the Federal bulk pack from Wally-World through it. Good ammo at a great price!

Since this was my wife's first time out shooting a firearm, I was more than impressed when she ran off this string towards the end of the day! That being said, she was really bummed that she didn't go 10-for-10. Oh well, there is always (and will be) next time. :rockwoot:

http://youtu.be/QnAr9l5TTsg

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    Love my Ruger, and my kids learned with it too. I applaud anyone who takes the time to teach. And the .22 is the one of the best calibers to learn on.

Top Bottom