• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    It's no secret that Greg and I are good friends even though we are "competitors" but I have the go ahead to let the cat out of the bag.

In about 4 weeks Beech Grove Firearms will be starting construction of a new store at 3020 South Emerson (in the old flooring store) in Beech Grove.

The store will be roughly 17,000sq feet and will include the following: 4x more retail room, a 25-30 bay indoor shooting range (up to .30 caliber rifle), a 70 car parking lot (no more looking for a spot on main street!), plus much more behind the scene stuff that will improve customer service.

From what I can gather, this will be the largest public indoor shooting range in Indiana!!!! The options for leagues and training ect. are endless!!!

I am sure this was a big investment for Greg, so let's wish him luck!!!

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    It's no secret that Greg and I are good friends even though we are "competitors" but I have the go ahead to let the cat out of the bag.

In about 4 weeks Beech Grove Firearms will be starting construction of a new store at 3020 South Emerson (in the old flooring store) in Beech Grove.

The store will be roughly 17,000sq feet and will include the following: 4x more retail room, a 25-30 bay indoor shooting range (up to .30 caliber rifle), a 70 car parking lot (no more looking for a spot on main street!), plus much more behind the scene stuff that will improve customer service.

From what I can gather, this will be the largest public indoor shooting range in Indiana!!!! The options for leagues and training ect. are endless!!!

I am sure this was a big investment for Greg, so let's wish him luck!!!
    Yes!

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    WOW! This is great. Indy needs a store and range like this and the location is perfect for my travels. Good luck with the expansion. I will be there to support you as soon as it opens.

UIndyKenneth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Kokomo, IN
    This is amazing. During the academic year I go to school down at UIndy, probably obvious by my name, I know, and I live in Indy for the school year too. That will be really close and awesome to have for recreation and to get away from studying. =] Maybe they will also be expanding their employees? =D Ha. I've considered working in a gun shop for a while. I'd love being around all the weapons and soaking in so much knowledge that I don't already have about them. Can't wait.

Any idea of when the project might be completed and the new store will be open for business?

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    i knew my past (and now future) transactions would end up doing good things but man....freaking sweet. see you soon...and sooner greg. congrats and great luck to ya.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i work on gregs squad car from time to time at the riverside garage,if you guys havnt met him he is a real good guy,hope the best of luck and looking forward to seeing the store.

dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ah.

See, if Greg keeps 'competitive rates' with the local ranges, Atterbury's plenty close enough.

All that & chips too? I'm from Missouri. Show me.

Top Bottom