• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Satisfaction is just another service I provide.

Okay, okay . . . I was afraid your account had been hacked or that you were being held hostage. You're back.

Like George Patton said, It is not important that you know it is only important that I know. I am a true historian. I deal in facts and let people draw their own conclusions.

Definitely Coach!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Ahhhhh, the seventies.

How about the leisure suits? It was like running around nude, except you weren't. Oh yeah, that reminds me, streaking. That was like running around nekid because you were.

Then there was J Carter... Ugh... I digress.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    1601091_1505703152984491_8301795186659309747_n.jpg

Whitey1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    "1972 was a big year for the women's lib movement. The ERA made it out of congress finally after first being introduced in 1923. Bra burning is a cliché attached to the women's lib movement. The act of burning the bra was supposed to signify the loosening of restrictions or the accomplishment of freedom for women. If one is to believe the hype kindles are also doing that for the scorekeeper. While many men did not support the women's lib movement the sight of women without bras is usually looked upon in a positive way for all men. Once again the hype is that we are all better off."

We're going to need pictures if you expect us to believe this stuff.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    "1972 was a big year for the women's lib movement. The ERA made it out of congress finally after first being introduced in 1923. Bra burning is a cliché attached to the women's lib movement. The act of burning the bra was supposed to signify the loosening of restrictions or the accomplishment of freedom for women. If one is to believe the hype kindles are also doing that for the scorekeeper. While many men did not support the women's lib movement the sight of women without bras is usually looked upon in a positive way for all men. Once again the hype is that we are all better off."

We're going to need pictures if you expect us to believe this stuff.

I am a teacher and a veteran one. I have grown accustomed to people not believing me.
    I am also horrible at posting pictures on this forum.
    You might just have to trust me.
    Plus most Feminists from the 1970's are not the type of women you want to look at pictures of. If you saw them then you know it is best to just forget. Betty Freidan for example. She was kind of a taller and paler Fred Sanford.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Getting a late start this year (yeah, yeah-- details provided on request! :) I was actually kinda hoping to come out and shoot this season, but now I'm kinda intimidated! All you voyeuristic 70's pyros. . . . :)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Getting a late start this year (yeah, yeah-- details provided on request! :) I was actually kinda hoping to come out and shoot this season, but now I'm kinda intimidated! All you voyeuristic 70's pyros. . . . :)

Suck it up

Top Bottom