• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Have you lost your gun riding before? If so get something that won't do that. Holy smokes that's bad!! I don't ever worry about that or even think about it happening. Get a holster that works!

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    My biggest fear ig going down and losing the gun. I ride a lot (sport bikes) and have never lost a gun yet. I use a hooch most of the time, the fobus stuff as cheap as it is works well too.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    I use the same Crossbreed supertuck I carry in everyday. I have a long history of this holster/gun combo in many environments, office, car, home, bike. I also wear my leather jacket, even in the summer for personal protection from going down. I recommend avoiding small of the back carry when on a bike. You go down, you don't want that thing damaging your spine. Just say'n

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Sears02.jpg

Bigdog357

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Indiana
    If it cool out I wear a jacket that has a zippered pocket meant for concealed carry. When its hot out I wear a holster that has tight weapon retention or has a thumb brake. I have never had a problem, but I know how you feel it is something I use to worry about myself.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My recomendation is a Tank bag, pistol right under the cover, long leather cord on the zipper.

I have hit the pavement hard, several times. Ambulance and hospital type injuries. Enough stuff got broken without having 1911 shaped fractures in my rib cage or pelvic bones.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I carry in a concealed pocket in my leather vest. Carried full sized 1911's to a stainless (heavy) Sig P229! Comfortable as it should and haven't lost one in years :)

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Thousands of miles carrying a handgun on a Harley Davidson. I normally use a "High Noon" IWB tuckable with my t-shirt tucked over the gun. Never had any problem with this. Jim.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    I use a belly band holster with a strap that holds the gun in place. Not the best for quick draw, but you won't
    loose the pistol either.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I've used in IWB while riding with no problems. Thought about maybe a shoulder holster at one time just for a little extra security while riding but have yet to act on it.

golfinfool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Brazil, Indiana
    I've never carried while riding, always worried about losing the gun or it being very uncomfortable. I plan to carry while riding this year so I will keep up on this thread too.

Top Bottom