• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I got the phone call from my mom tonight that my BIL passed away tonight. He had a massive heart attack. My sister and their 13 yo son were home but couldn't revive him.

I'm in Oregon and feel rather helpless. Best thing I can think to do is reach out and request prayers for my sister and nephew. If you pray, please take a moment to include them. I would certainly appreciate it and they really need it.

He was 46 years old.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Prayers sent and more coming. You have my deepest condolences.

I unfortunately know what your sister is going through. I lost my wife when my daughter was 13 so believe me I am saying some prayers from the heart.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family and especially that 13 year old young man who is now gonna grow up faster and missing his father.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu

I unfortunately know what your sister is going through. I lost my wife when my daughter was 13 so believe me I am saying some prayers from the heart.

Amen.+1.. Lost my dad at 13, seemed like the worst time that could've happened for many reasons.
    BUCKSTOPSHERE, if you're OK with putting their first names on here for memorization and our personal prayer lists, do so. If not, I understand.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

So sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family and especially that 13 year old young man who is now gonna grow up faster and missing his father.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers inbound.

Amen.+1.. Lost my dad at 13, seemed like the worst time that could've happened for many reasons.
    BUCKSTOPSHERE, if you're OK with putting their first names on here for memorization and our personal prayer lists, do so. If not, I understand.

PM inbound and thank you again

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you all so much for this. It means everything.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

This.

I know all too well the hurt that comes from losing someone so suddenly. I would be more than happy to pray for him and the family that he left behind. May God give them as much comfort and peace as possible during this time of grief.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    From our family to yours, my condolences on the death of your brother-in-law. You're all certainly in our prayers now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers from me as well. My sister lost her husband in the same manner when their son was about that age.

May God wrap you in his loving embrace and comfort all of you.

Top Bottom