• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm old enough to remember when comedy albums were a thing. And we'd laugh at those things until our sides hurt. We paid good money to see him perform up in Indy twice.

When people you like and thought you "knew" gets accused of these sorts of things, at least I want to believe they are bogus charges. But like you, all of that is tarnished now. He was a funny man and a great story teller. Too bad he had that dark side to bring it all crashing down.

I know the feeling...a guy I had looked up to just recently pleaded guilty to 3 counts of child molestation in exchange of dropping 3 or 4 others. I'm sad for the family, but pissed at him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ScjM8vT.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    At his age, that's a potentially significant part of the remainder of his life. Might even be a life sentence, depending on his ability to hold up.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So basically, Cosby got off....... again. :rolleyes:

Not really. This was a dicey case. I don't know what appeals my be present, but this was not really the case the accusers wanted to see tried, but seeing as how it was one of the very few still within the statute of limitations, it's the one that got him.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I look forward to hearing about his star being removed on the Hollywood walk of fame. Oh wait, they aren’t even though they removed trumps because of his “actions towards woman”. Also Kevin spacey and Harvey Weinstein’s is still there.

Top Bottom