• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Bill Engvall owes gun owners an apology - National gun rights | Examiner.com
    I don’t believe there’s any reason for a person like myself to own an AK-47…I’d be willing to meet you halfway and say I think you can ban guns if you can pull the trigger and 60 bullets come out—there’s no need, it’s not used for hunting, it would ruin any of the meat…

Thanks for showing your ignorance on the 2nd, it's relationship to hunting, and your utter lack of knowledge on full auto rifles, and your willingness to support ANY sort of "ban". :xmad:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bill_Engvall_Here%27s_Your_Sign_CD_cover.JPG

INCREDIBLY FITTING!!

That guy is a Moe Ron!

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Well, Bill... Someone has to say it...

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN !"

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    He's an 'NRA-approved' comedian?

"If you don't like the way this country runs, and you don't love who's running it, move," Engvall said.
    Of course he wasn't talking about the CURRENT administration, but a principle is a principle. Is a principle.

What a tool.:rolleyes:

Would an "apology" make any difference? It doesn't sound like he "misspoke".

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Read his Twitter page, it is OBVIOUS he doesnt understand what he is talking about.

that's great but my deer rifle won't shoot 60 bullets and I would hope I never need sixty bullets to harvest a deer
    I am sorry that you feel that way. My comedy has nothing to do with my views on semi-automatic guns.
    I am sorry that we can't have a difference of opinions. I do believe in the rights of all gun owners. Just don't care for ak-47s.
    How much you want to bet he OWNS semi auto guns? oy

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Read his Twitter page, it is OBVIOUS he doesnt understand what he is talking about.

How much you want to bet he OWNS semi auto guns? oy

He is very clearly confused between semi and full auto.

Someone should ask him what he thinks of AR's, maybe he just isn't a fan of the AK's.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Bill Engvall=Fudd

Before anyone starts getting upset about the term fudd, a fudd is somebody who supports their right to hunt with shotguns, bolt action rifles, etc. but they do not support the intent of the 2nd Amendment or the need for handguns or "assault weapons." Engvall needs to educate himself regarding the differences between automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons. Because he sounds like a moron.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just another Fudd spouting off. While I like his comedy, he deserves the full Zumbo to show him how wrong he is. This wasn't comedy, it was fuel for the enemy.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Just another Fudd spouting off. While I like his comedy, he deserves the full Zumbo to show him how wrong he is. This wasn't comedy, it was fuel for the enemy.

I agree, the Antis use people like him that say "I'm a hunter and a big tough outdoorsman, but I don't think assault weapons oughta be illegal cause you sure as hell can't use em for huntin."

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I knew a person who said something like that about AKs. He couldn't understand why anyone would need one. Then he became president of the NRA. I believe his name was Moses or something like that.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I disagree with any celebrity being forced to apologize about anything. It makes it seem like I, or anyone, should give a **** about what they have to say.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I agree, the Antis use people like him that say "I'm a hunter and a big tough outdoorsman, but I don't think assault weapons oughta be illegal cause you sure as hell can't use em for huntin."

Working in a gun shop, I am forced to put up with people like that on a daily basis.

We are our own worst enemy.

Top Bottom