• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    People such as Maher are important to the cause of freedom. Because they cannot help going over the top with their rants it gives the normal folk a chance to compare their words to the reality they see around them every day. They notice that Uncle Bob, who enjoys shooting, isn't really looking to kill people with his guns. They see that co-worker Fred, who hunts every fall, is just a normal guy like them. They read the news and see that firearms sales have skyrocketed but crime rates are falling.

And then they watch Maher get every single thing wrong, and do it in a highly unattractive way that causes normal people's skin to crawl.

Who comes out looking best?

We celebrate a story about a liittle boy who held his finger in a dike centuries after it was written. Because we know the way the world works... it only takes a little bit of truth and understanding to eventually wear enough of a hole in a person's mistaken understanding about firearms. And when Maher provides the opportunity for punching that hole into a person's thought process we should celebrate him.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Bill Maher Has Had It With Our Gun Culture the feeling is mutual as I had it with the super liberal closed minded Maher a long time ago. :yesway:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im all about respecing the different opinions of different people. But when he says that "We Just Want To Shoot People" thats just stupid. There are those of us that just like to collect guns, There are those of us that just like to target shoot ( such as myself), There are those of us that like to hunt, and then there are those of us that like to do all three. ITS CALLED A HOBBY! Guns arnt the problem, criminals are the problem!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sometimes I think Andy Kaufmann is still alive and pulling his tricks trying to **** people off, but then, he would come up with something way more intelligent than this ass clown comes up with. This guy is so full of hatred towards just about everyone, it makes me wonder about his upbringing. He obviously had a traumatic childhood. Kinda sad.......but funny watching him go down in flames.:):

We do need to remember, however, there ARE people out there who agree with this garbage.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Here's what you said as an equation

x/2=2y

Where X is his overinflated sense of his own intellect and Y is his actual level.

It doesn't work if you fill in the actual numbers.

1000/2=2*1

500=2

See? lol

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Here's what you said as an equation

x/2=2y

Where X is his overinflated sense of his own intellect and Y is his actual level.

It doesn't work if you fill in the actual numbers.

1000/2=2*1

500=2

See? lol

Stop it, you are making my brain hurt... Ouch!

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I bet Bill would feel differently if he had a break in at 4 in the morning and had no means to protect himself.

Top Bottom