• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I bet Bill would feel differently if he had a break in at 4 in the morning and had no means to protect himself.

Probably not. 4 to 9 million of his own people were murdered in the 40's. He knows this good and well and he still advocates for civilian disarmament. He's a piece of **** and he deserves to be called out for being a piece of ****.

Seriously, **** this guy and **** the so called liberals that throw out their shoulders patting themselves on the back for being so smart and enlightened that they would see their own grandchildren loaded onto box cars and hauled off. I'm sick of this type of people. I'm just sick of them.

This guy brags about his cowardice. This passes for manhood.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Having watched that I think I just got pushed further to the right!
    Who says B.M. (appropriate initials!) doesn't have a function in society?

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    There was a different Bill Maher thread here, and this is what I posted:

"If one watches Maher, you start to see that his whole deal is to be the wittiest one in the room. The subject doesn't matter, and the truth doesn't matter...it's all about him. As long as he makes a comment at the end of each block of conversation that seems more clever than anything anyone else said, then he appears to be "right."

Funny and clever and witty don't equal correct, they just add up to entertainment. And Bill is an entertainer. The problem is that he's believes his own BS. He actually thinks that because he's able to see an intellectual, or intelligent, or crafty laugh in something, and apply it to his politics, that it automatically makes it the truth. He mistakes laughter and applause as agreement ...and in the big picture, all that really means is he's stupid."

dwp9mm

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greensburg
    Bill Maher would'nt know which end of the gun is the muzzle anyway. Just a Liberal goon who has anything but common sense. If someone held him up his body guard would pull a gun anyway. Two faced Liberal who is an idiot.......;)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Everybody knows the law doesn't apply to him and his hoodlum liberal buddies, just everybody who disagree with them.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    [ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1251312990"]If you haven't seen this on Gun control, watch it[/ame]. It's Penn and Tellers show BS. Caution: Harsh language warning.

Last edited:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Bill Maher is just a slimy puke that thinks his snotty and ignorant leftist liberal comments impress the heck out of the other leftist liberal ignoramuses. He thinks that he has the answer to everything that ails us and knows how we all should be made to live. Of course he does not think that he should be one of the multitudes that will be forced to live in damp, dark and poorly heated shanties and suffer through life under the O'Bummer health care plan (should the Supreme Court fail to do its duty).

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    i bet the number of guns maher owns would shock you. after all people like him believe they NEED guns to protect themselves from people like us... NORMAL...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom