Bipartisanship is a GOP Procedural ploy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, and 'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' aren't typos. They're non-words she thought were real words. I'll give her a break on 'wee-wee'd up.' That's just colloquial language. Whatever.

That's from the the Jesse Jackson school of gibberish.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sigh. Okay. I guess we'll do this then. I don't think it's going to do any of us any good. You'll just think there's nothing wrong with it. And I'm going to continue thinking it's stupid stuff to say.

First, her crucifixion of language is astonishing for someone who was running for VPOTUS. But this is a pretty strong, unnecessary, and stupid hyperbolic statement. If there were a single payer system in the works I could see talking about death panels, because there kinda has to be at some point. In a market based or even pseudo-market based health system, cost kinda tells you when it's time to call it quits. With single payer, it's a panel of doctors who review your situation and say, no treatment for you. So it's reasonable to call that a death panel. But c'mon. This statement is ridiculous.

Okay. So having foreign policy experience is a plus for a VP. But it's not a necessity. Palin didn't have to dig through the stupid bag to answer the question. There are plenty of ways to dispatch that question. But she went to the stupid bag anyway. "Basically, I have foreign policy experience because Russia flies jets over our airspace sometimes." would have been a saner way of stating the stupid answer. Tina Fey's bit was probably based on this. I mean, if I were a comedian, I'd be mocking that too.

Here's a good'n. Kinda painful to get through all the way. Paul Revere might be amused.

She thought North Korea was our ally.

“We can send a message and say, ‘You want to be in America, A, you’d better be here legally or you’re out of here. B, when you’re here, let’s speak American.”

Oh, and 'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' aren't typos. They're non-words she thought were real words. I'll give her a break on 'wee-wee'd up.' That's just colloquial language. Whatever.

So those are a few that I could remember to look them up. Like I said. I don't think she's as stupid as the stupid things she says implies. I don't think AOC is all that stupid either. They both just say stupid things because they're both exceptionally uninformed about politics and policy for the platform they have.
    You should give her a break on "wee wee'd up" since it was Obama that coined that term.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :facepalm:

You lost me when you tried to draw an equivalence between Sarah Palin‘s and Maxine Waters’ intelligence.
    Maxine waters doesn’t just say stupid ****. She is stupid. My guess is, Palin beats Waters on Jeopardy. Lottsa cringe. It’s not pretty. But you take the W’s where you can get them.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    And all these years I thought rappers were saying "bust a mime"... I thought what good would that do? He can't even get out of an imaginary box...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you sure? Because it wasn't alliterative nor did it rhyme

This is fair distinction...

Now, c'mon. alliterative. rhyme. Maybe when he's preaching. I've heard plenty of his speeches where, he still said stupid ****, but not alliterations or rhymes.

Are you thinking of Michael Dyson? I'm not sure he's ever spoken two sentences in public that weren't alliterative, rhyming, run-on sentences, using over-priced 5-syllable words.

Top Bottom