• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    If you only shoot off a bench stay with the bags. Bipod for prone shooting or field use. I have both I would say that nice bags are nicer and more stable allthough I use my bipod most just to be comfortable with it.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    If you only shoot off a bench stay with the bags. Bipod for prone shooting or field use. I have both I would say that nice bags are nicer and more stable allthough I use my bipod most just to be comfortable with it.

Im with William on this one. Bags are nice as long as you arent hauling the gun into a number of different positions. The bags can be just as stable and applied to your other firearms, uncluding rested pistol shots :)

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    we have a winner.

Sweet!!! What did I win? I could really use a 6-24 razor or viper!! :ingo:

Really I think the correct answer is to practice how you intend on using the rifle. If your main focus is shooting off a bench use the bags. If you're planning a hunt practice offhand or with a bipod. Hope that came through in my first post.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Sweet!!! What did I win? I could really use a 6-24 razor or viper!! :ingo:

Really I think the correct answer is to practice how you intend on using the rifle. If your main focus is shooting off a bench use the bags. If you're planning a hunt practice offhand or with a bipod. Hope that came through in my first post.

correct, i have not shoot off a bench in 15 years. if im not going to carry it to the field im not going to use it in pratice

piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Buying a bipod is money well spent.I like using a bipod whether I'm on a bench or in the prone. It depends on the shooter though. I also agree with what was said above if, you're not going to take it to the field than don't use it when you train.

Top Bottom