• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    VWxlQhE.png

Hey. You were the one with the problem. Like usual. Always unhappy bout something.

I just solved it for you. Just li'l ole helpful me. :stickpoke::bacondance:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I bought my wife some freeze dried grubs to try. We get bluebirds on the feeder all day -every day now. Amazing!
    Bluebird boxes are cheap to make or cheap to buy. Just keep them clean and take out all the sparrows you can,

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    We've got a nested pair of red tails close, watched them riding the thermals this afternoon. Saw a falcon swoop by while out on a walk, think we figured out where his nest is. Watched two frisky Robbins chasing each other around the house and barn...had to laugh outloud a few time, she was a sassy little thing! So thankful for a beautiful sunny afternoon.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I've been running a feeder off my back porch rail all winter, I like to watch the birds fed while I have my morning coffee. My spring birds are coming back now, so I have to start putting out feeders in the bird sanctuary half of my yard. This year I am planting a pile of echanacia and Sunflowers as well as more raspberry bushes and an Oregon grape. The birds need cover.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm adding 4 more (6 total) blueberry plants to the garden. I figure since I give them food and some worms they will leave my garden alone. Worked last year. Feeders are under my oak trees and garden is out in the open.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We have finches building a nest behind the DirecTV dish outside our window. Probably the same pair as last year. It was fun to watch, but all the poop was a little much...
    Put up a bat house over the weekend. Too bad bats aren't included...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I cleaned out birdhouses over the weekend. I only evicted two mice this time from the bluebird house....they love that nesting material apparently. Last time, there were five and the cat was waiting for them.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    We have finches building a nest behind the DirecTV dish outside our window. Probably the same pair as last year. It was fun to watch, but all the poop was a little much...
    Put up a bat house over the weekend. Too bad bats aren't included...

I don't know where they go, but I have around 20-30 bats that fly around my house in the summer. An hour before the sun comes up they decide to always meet above my driveway and dive bomb/ fly like fighter jets. Then within 1 min poof, back to their sleeping areas. I love bats!!!

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I cleaned out birdhouses over the weekend. I only evicted two mice this time from the bluebird house....they love that nesting material apparently. Last time, there were five and the cat was waiting for them.

I don't really enjoy cats, but when it comes to a good ol farm cat....Nothing beats it!

Top Bottom