• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Had a chance to stop by the new (to me) shop a couple of weeks ago to check out holsters and see what they've changed. I really like the shop, well laid out, clean and well lit, bravo.

I wanted a Hooch Holster for my G17 and they didn't have RH models, so Lauren offered to order one and have it shipped to my house, I received it today (she said it'll take a couple of weeks) and the Hooch Holster holds the Glock very nicely. Goes in easy, but is retained well. I also bought a mag holder made by Hooch and find the same with the magazine, it clicks in and is held via the mag catch slot on the mag, very positive.

During the visit, I wanted to get a fiber optic front sight for the Glock and they had one in stock and when I asked if they installed them, they had the on-site gunsmith Evan install it for me. Very nice service.

I also picked up some brass and scoped out the reloading supplies which were plentiful and priced competitively.

All in all, one of the nicer experiences I've had in a LGS, Lauren and Mark and everyone else there was very friendly, certainly worth a trip back.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    BTB is great. Mark, Lauren and Brandon are always helpful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile. When I "need" something firearm or reloading related, BTB is always my first stop. Have never been disappointed.

-G

KQuinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Been in here a few times. Haven't seen the new store yet. Mark has been nice every time. Didn't have too much of a selection but like I said I haven't been in the new store yet. Will visit again when I'm in the area.

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    My last couple of purchases were made at BTB. They are very helpful and don't mind answering my dozens of questions every visit. If you haven't stopped in before, you should make a point of it.

Top Bottom