• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    So I was out window shopping(or so I thought) thursday,and stopped in Bite The Bullet for the first time...what a great bunch of guys,and girl!...everyone was friendly,very helpful,and patient with me as I browsed......ended up ordering a new Springfield Armory XD 45 compact...it'll be here next week:rockwoot:.....will be doing more business with BTB in the future....and recommend them to anyone in the Seymour area......definitely worth your time to stop by:)

Cowboy 44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    i go to country saddlery up in reddington all the time but i cant ever catch bite the bullet open. they must close at 5 durring the week and closed on wed?

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    We used to have limited hours and were closed on Wednesday. We are now operating the shop full time.

We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:30AM to 6:30PM.

Please stop in and see us if you get a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I have always had good and friendly service at BTB. Mark consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty for me as a customer.

Seymour is lucky to have BTB.

-G

rustygunner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Columbus
    BTB is simply the best. Great customer service, decent selection and great prices. I had dealt with Bob for over 15 years, and stopped in whenever I was down that way. Mark is awesome, great person to deal with.

dmfisher71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Brownstown, IN
    great to deal with i live in brownstown so i usually stopped at a "closer" shop to me but glad i chose to drive the extra time to BTB went in to check it out ended up with a bunch of ammo and a XDM .45... Mark will have my business from now on

Top Bottom