• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Apache Armament will be at the Greenfield show this weekend with a really nice 16" kit for $319 (no tax if cash). They also have Aero uppers for $90. That's a complete kit for $409, cash. Add in the free parking and the $5 entry and it comes out to $414, cash plus gas (LOL). I was looking at them at the Stout Field show and they look pretty decent. I was going to buy one until I remembered I have 2 in the safe needing assembly.

Did you mean Aero lowers when you said uppers? From the rest of your post it seems like you did.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I can not bring up the link,but Palmetto has a AR pitol kit on clearance for 269.00..........300 BLK 329.00 pistol till midnite check Daily Deals and clearance.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    After reading so many people getting "blemished" lowers and parts and not being able to find the blemish...... I ordered a lower keeping my fingers crossed.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Looking at all these deals... and different manufacturers... prices cheaper than I have ever seen. I cannot imagine how many ar's are being assembled and purchased, I think everyones household has one except me.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looking at all these deals... and different manufacturers... prices cheaper than I have ever seen. I cannot imagine how many ar's are being assembled and purchased, I think everyones household has one except me.

Truth be told not as many as you might think. That is why you are seeing so many deals and prices cheaper than you have ever imagined. ARs will star selling because of Christmas, but until recently they have been sitting on the shelf.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The buying of AR-15's was mostly done during the Obama presidency. Now with the republicans loosing a house that may spur some gun sales, but for the most part the buying pressure is a fraction of what it used to be. Now is an excellent time to buy excellent rifles at deeply discounted prices.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just put one together from parts laying around.

Now shopping for some specific upgrade parts;

QD 30mm scope mount
    Gunfighter charging handle
    Magpul Pro BUIS
    Magpul MS4 sling

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so I work in a print shop, and we print newspaper inserts, and were in process of printing a thanksgiving insert right now, but due to my "confidentially agreement" I cant post about them here! YET!
    i can post about it on Friday the 23rd (that's the day it go's in the paper)
    but please keep in mind, that most of these places, advertise "entry level" ar15's so pencil barrels, chrome steel (not chrome lined) and phosphate coated parts, these are for people who don't shoot or "run" ar 15's, and depending on the election Tuesday i bet the have a "limited stock" and when they're "restocked" they'll be a lot more!

i was more talking about AR parts to build a gun not completed rifles.

Someone in the Black Friday thread in the general firearm discussion has posted a picture of the add we printed so I guess I can post who has it for sale
    shoot point blank has a delton echo for 359.99
    not a bad price, you could buy it and keep most of the parts and add better ones later on

if anyone in Tennessee is reading this it’s the same add

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom