• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The gun shop in town I go to, the 10/22 is normally 207. I want a 10/22, but for what I would spend in gas, then to bother with the crazy people, no way. I will pay what the gun shop sells them for and just deal with normal lines.

That's what I thought. I am as cheap as they come, but I draw the line at fighting with the throngs for that kind of savings.

Now put a Mossberg JM 930 on a door buster for say, $259 and I may consider it.:)

Or a M&P 9mm for the same and I'll put on my warm clothes and camp out in front of the door.:)

Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    We have partnered with AIM Surplus to off this Black Friday Deal:
    46569_450336485003408_1299659903_n.png

This is 25% off the cheapest available price. This price expires cyber monday, at which point it will be reinstated to it's higher price. This is a limited time and limited quantity deal.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    Black Friday is horrible. I don't do it. I have to be at work at 11:45 p.m. on Thanksgiving night to make sure people can shop at the mall at midnight. That means if I wanted to get a good night's sleep, I would have to go to bed at like 4 p.m. As if it's not bad enough that the only holidays we are guaranteed off are Thanksgiving and Christmas, they are trying to take what little time we have to spend with our families on probably the coolest holiday away. Luckily I'll be making the big bucks working for minimum wage so people can buy cheap crap.

Yeah, working retail on/around Thanksgiving and Christmas must be the worst. My sympathies for the family time missed and the stuff you have to put up with. . . We(customers) get to wait in line, storm the castle when the doors open, fight off others for those few prime items, and wait in long lines to pay, but then we get to leave. The folks working have to put up with idiots all day/night -- I imagine you have some choice stories to tell after a few years of that kind of job.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Ok, we're one week out from Thanksgiving. Who here has some inside scoop on Black Friday gun deals? Ruger 10-22's for $149.99, Mosin's for $69.99, AK's for $ 299.99? Anybody got anything? How's about ammo or something like a PSA stripped lower? Just getting it started! fire away! :rockwoot:
    Where's the 10-22 for 149.99??

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think spearheadersarge was just asking if that is the prices we were going to see for black friday. It was his wiselist so to speak.

Top Bottom