• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    A buddy got his check 10 days ago, I'm still waiting on mine. Then again, he only bought 6 boxes, whereas I maxed out. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Back to original purpose of this thread...I got a Ruger compact in 300 Blackout and am loving it. Had my 14 year old grand daughter shoot it last weekend and every shot brought out a smile. Slapped an old Simmons ProTarget airgun scope on it, we've been shooting bowling pins at 240 with a bucket of the Remmy factory ammo. Fun is in :):

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    I sent my rebate forms in 8 weeks ago. Still shows in processing. Nevertheless, with the sale price on the ammo and the rebate, this is some of the cheapest ammo that
    I have ever bought. As long as I get my rebate in the next few months, it was a great buy.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I sent my rebate forms in 8 weeks ago. Still shows in processing. Nevertheless, with the sale price on the ammo and the rebate, this is some of the cheapest ammo that
    I have ever bought. As long as I get my rebate in the next few months, it was a great buy.

I went all out and grabbed the max allowed boxes at 40. Mines in the mail.

Top Bottom