• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Boston fans booing and giving the finger to Kane, nice, go eat some rancid beans and maggots.

How about that Shaw, bloody face and stitches.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Boston fans booing and giving the finger to Kane, nice, go eat some rancid beans and maggots.

Kane is a solid player but a total d-bag. I've got friends that are diehard Blackhawk fans that can't stand him being on the Blackhawks (these friends are gigantic douchebags in their own right so it takes being a complete douche for them to not like you).

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Kudos to Andrew for taking a puck to the face, getting stitches, and continuing to play despite having to keep wiping the blood off with a towel. Beast!

And how about Bolland with the winning goal. I did not see that coming.

Kane is a solid player but a total d-bag. I've got friends that are diehard Blackhawk fans that can't stand him being on the Blackhawks (these friends are gigantic douchebags in their own right so it takes being a complete douche for them to not like you).

I don't know about being a D-Bag but he sure hates his mouth guards. Maaan that gets on my nerves.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Kudos to Andrew for taking a puck to the face, getting stitches, and continuing to play despite having to keep wiping the blood off with a towel. Beast!

And how about Bolland with the winning goal. I did not see that coming.

I don't know about being a D-Bag but he sure hates his mouth guards. Maaan that gets on my nerves.

Last year, about this time, the owner and GM publicly commented on Kane's stupidity when drunk. I guess we'll see if he has grown up a bit once he gets a chance to celebrate. Being in the public eye and being a drunken moron makes one come off as a bit of a d-bag.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Indians win again in Massachusetts!

LancasterMassacre.jpg

Raid on Deerfield: the Many Stories of 1704

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Last year, about this time, the owner and GM publicly commented on Kane's stupidity when drunk. I guess we'll see if he has grown up a bit once he gets a chance to celebrate. Being in the public eye and being a drunken moron makes one come off as a bit of a d-bag.

Sounds about right then. I remember during the 2010 Championship parade he was so drunk he almost fell off the double decker bus while holding up the cup.

weedsnager

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Winfield, In
    Anyone catch Shaw saying "F***'n A" six times on live national TV while he carried the Cup? :laugh:

He did it on Wgn radio first. They asked him "how's it feel to win the cup" he said " un --cken believable " how they didn't bleep it out with the 7 second delay I'll never know

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom