• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    [STRIKE]$600[/STRIKE] $300 per puppy!

We have a litter of puppies available from quality hunting retriever Labrador lines. Home

6 Males, 1 Female left.

photo%201.jpg

Sire: HRCH Black Powder Ruger, SH (blk-ch) "Ruger"
    DOB: March 3, 2002
    AKC REG: SR00455007
    UKC REG: R160-755
    EIC: Clear
    CNM: LR-CNM10-034-M-PIV (Clear)
    CERF: LR-35992/2004-26 (Clear)
    OFA HIPS: LR-141769G24M-PI (Good)
    OFA ELBOWS: LR-EL22603M24-PI
    http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/Asp/viewpedigree.asp?DogNo=75471

photo%201_1.jpg

Dam: Black Powder's Crimson Kimber (ylw) "Kimber"
    DOB: November 15, 2008
    AKC REG: SR53760904
    EIC: Clear
    CERF: Pending
    CNM: Clear
    OFA HIPS/ELBOWS: N/A

photo3-1.jpg
    photo4-1.jpg

Ruger is an extremely handsome athletic looking 75 lbs male with tons of drive and desire. He is an outstanding marker and runs his blinds with the same intensity as his marks. Ruger is a powerful brush-buster and will not quit on a bird no matter how tough it is to dig out. He is a gentleman in the blind and on the line at hunt tests. His excellent manners carry over into the family life where he is content to be a couch potato or a guinea pig for his 3 year old owner. Ruger is very biddable and has been 100% amatuer and handled by me. He currently has his HRCH and SH titles and is two passes away from being 4 for 4 for his Upland title. Ruger's puppies will have it all: birdiness, desire, and on/off switch and gorgeous to boot.

photo%204.jpg
    photo%205.jpg

Kimber is a well built, gorgeous fox red girl at 60 lbs. Her birdiness and drive have made her an excellent hunting companion and a joy in the field. Kimber is very bidable and her wonderful personality is second to none. She has been 100% amateur trained and handled and although she prefers to be in the field working, she is a superb house dog and is great with children. We are expecting great things from this litter, don't miss out on one of these pups!

Kimber’s littermate, UH HRCH Blackpowder’s Blazing Red Flame MH QAA, has been an outstanding performer in the field, hunt tests and field trials earning his Started title in HRC at 5.5 months of age, his Master Hunter title at 24 months of age and he earned second place in his first qual shortly after! Flame also made it to the 3rd Series of the 2010 Lyons, GA fall HRC Grand his first time running! Flame recently passed the Ontario, Canada fall Grand and is qualified for the 2011 Master National. Flame is a very versatile retriever whether at a hunt test, hunting ducks, geese, doves, or upland. The genetics that produced Kimber and Flame combined the quality field trial lines of UH HRCH Black Powder’s Takealine Echo with the gorgeous look of the classic Labrador Retriever in UH HRCH Treddolphin Blazing Red SH and are second to none!

Pups are raised in our home, have dewclaws removed, first vaccines, dewormed, introduced to birds and gunfire and fully socialized. Pups come with a 26 month hip/eye guarantee. Shipping is available. Puppies are $600 each; a deposit of $200 secures pick. Born August 23, 2011. All pups are black with chocolate and yellow factoring. 6 males and 2 females. Call or email for more info or pictures: amy@blackpowderretrievers.com, 317-490-9252.

photo%204.jpg
    photo%202_1.jpg
    photo%203.jpg

NOTES:
    How many are left?
    I'd have to check with Amy, but I believe there are still a few. You can reach her at amy@blackpowderretrievers.com.

$300 each!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    Actually, no. My sister is boarding these pups for me as I am not able to at this time. She has a family to raise and has another child due in a few months.

At this point in time we are feeding them and trying to keep them out of the pound as long as possible. For $300 you're getting fantastic dogs at one hell of a bargain, with or without any training.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom