• Underground Weapons Market

• Total voters

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Let's say in Bizarro world, the hammer falls, and our worst fears are realized...

100% AWB according to Fienstien, with surrender.
    All current non-AWB weapons are required to be registered nationwide.
    All future purchases must take place at an FFL, no more gunshows (even with FFLs), no more private sales.
    100% traceability from manufacturer to end consumer.

Now, we the people can keep the few remaining guns we have at home, but must be a member of an approved gun club or range (Atturbury, MCFG, Eagle Creek, etc.) in order to use them.

No need to say yes or no, for those who'd really rather not admit that publicly, but comments are welcome.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If it were to happen, there would be two options for me depending on the two carry situations.

If we could still carry legally (until our license expired anyway :):),
    I would join a club to be sure that I could still own them for my family and my defense.

If we could no longer carry, I would be getting out of the hobby.

ETA:: Forgot my purple. But no I would not use the black market.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Tragic. Boating. Accident.

I won't vote in the poll because I don't know which would be my answer. But I do know it would NOT be the third option.

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    If it were to happen, there would be two options for me depending on the two carry situations.

If we could still carry legally (until our license expired anyway :):), I would join a club to be sure that I could still own them for my family and my defense.

(Unless your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek): Spoken like a true, loyal subject.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    If they are going to act like criminals, we all might as well too!

What I don't get is that with all this talk about mental health, why isn't anyone shrinking her head? She's clearly off her rocker.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County

If we could still carry legally (until our license expired anyway :):), I would join a club to be sure that I could still own them for my family and my defense.

... and out of being able to defend yourself and your family. I sure hope you are kidding.
    It's much more than a hobby you know. Its our ability to keep our over reaching federal government from taking away the rest of our rights.
    You need to think it through to its logical conclusion. Once the feds have our guns , whats to keep them from MAKING us do what they want?
    Nothing.
    You think you are protecting your family by following the new rules but you're not. You're teaching them that being a slave is ok.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    As I've said in other threads... You guys still have guns? I had to sell all mine to make up the difference in the not a tax Obamacare tax! :D

Seriously though, if it even began to go down this path, I'm pretty sure a good portion of us, myself included, would have long crossed the line that would prevent us from engaging in black market dealings.

I just hope and pray that we don't ever have to see this through... we must stay vigilant, and for now, resist with our voices, contact those reps in Congress, join 2A support groups, etc...
    :rockwoot:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If by "use it" you mean establish it and oversee its proper function in my area, then yes. :rockwoot:

In Bizarro World, I would admit such illegal public service activities online without fear of repercussions. ;)

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I likely would not use it, since I would have legal and traceable firearms. If I didnt have anything to suggest I own a firearm (no LTCH or NFA items) then I might, but since it wouldnt be hard for them to determine that I have firearms, I would want to stay legal "just in case".

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I likely would not use it, since I would have legal and traceable firearms. If I didnt have anything to suggest I own a firearm (no LTCH or NFA items) then I might, but since it wouldnt be hard for them to determine that I have firearms, I would want to stay legal "just in case".

Just because you have a license to carry does not mean you own a firearm though. Its more of a chance that you do, but still does not prove anything. I know about 10 people that have a lifetime carry permit and no firearms other than a muzzle loader and a shotgun.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well, since it's only Bizarro/whatever fantasy world I would definitely use the fantasy black market.
    I think Bizarro means everything is weird so i voted the poll weird too!
    IF it was asked in the real world I would have moused to the "New Posts" button and clicked on it.

Top Bottom