• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Creating, much less playing, a separate national anthem based on racial pretense is one of the most disrespectful and divisive things I can possibly imagine.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The NFL needs boycotted.
    I understand people who want to see their teams play. I get it.
    But this is a fight for our nation. We MUST refuse to watch any NFL and NBA games. Must. Do it for our Republic and make these traitors pay dearly with their wallets for their fake social justice and lies.
    I am unapologeticly a proud American. I refuse to allow anyone to lie about my country and to bash it and its founders.i refuse to support anyone who disrespects our flag and then lies about their actions. They know exactly what they do. They do not care about this nation or being patriotic. Theyve had their hands out their whole lives and I refuse to put more coin into them. I hope they all have to open up used car dealerships because they lose their jobs as overpaid and overrated athletes.
    Also I refuse to accept their lies about our police officers who keep this country from plunging into anarchy.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Trigger Time;[URL="tel:8353505" said:
    8353505[/URL]]The NFL needs boycotted.
    I understand people who want to see their teams play. I get it.
    But this is a fight for our nation. We MUST refuse to watch any NFL and NBA games. Must. Do it for our Republic and make these traitors pay dearly with their wallets for their fake social justice and lies.
    I am unapologeticly a proud American. I refuse to allow anyone to lie about my country and to bash it and its founders.i refuse to support anyone who disrespects our flag and then lies about their actions. They know exactly what they do. They do not care about this nation or being patriotic. Theyve had their hands out their whole lives and I refuse to put more coin into them. I hope they all have to open up used car dealerships because they lose their jobs as overpaid and overrated athletes.
    Also I refuse to accept their lies about our police officers who keep this country from plunging into anarchy.

very well said TT.:yesway::yesway:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Televised sports strikes me at the modern, 21st century version of panem et circenses. Keep the crowd appeased and distracted.

The players are gifted with athletic talent, something I will never have. However, without the TV and stadium markets, their athletic talent would only qualify them for $15/hour jobs at Hardees. Or maybe working at the Amazon warehouse, again at about $15/hour.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    All of the various controversies aside, Covid-19 has made me realize how little I miss televised sports. I don't intend to watch any of them again, regardless of whatever political statements are being made.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well I for one look forward to them playing the National Anthem of Appalachian Americans at the games as well.

[video=youtube;JAVFpThoeb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVFpThoeb4[/video]

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    That song is contrary to the (so-called) “Separation of Church and State”, as its lyrics mention “God” three times.

If the NFL wouldn’t let Tim Tebow pray to God, it certainly can’t have anyone sing about Him before a game.

In case you hadn't noticed Tim Tebow isn't black. Secondly with all of the SJW horses**t going around it just doesn't fit in todays feel good society. After the Kaepernick thing started I knew is was just a matter of time before we got to this point and I just kind of checked out on the NFL. Looks like the NBA is next and then yada yada yada....Its a shame really because I used to enjoy both of these leagues but am getting tired of having all of this just crammed down our throats by overpaid brats.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Televised sports strikes me at the modern, 21st century version of panem et circenses. Keep the crowd appeased and distracted.

The players are gifted with athletic talent, something I will never have. However, without the TV and stadium markets, their athletic talent would only qualify them for $15/hour jobs at Hardees. Or maybe working at the Amazon warehouse, again at about $15/hour.

Many could make much more than $15 an hour in the trades. Many could be long shore men.

Sorry I was preaching that before I ever heard of Mike Rowe.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom