• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would like to make it this year but the wife is 31 weeks pregnant with twins right now and I'm not thinking its gonna be possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I would like to make it this year but the wife is 31 weeks pregnant with twins right now and I'm not thinking its gonna be possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

You were supposed to go last year too but bailed out on Grunt and he ended up sleeping on the floor in Brad's room. If you share a room with Grunt you will need to plug up your ears and or put a clothes pin on grunts nose. He snores very loudly from what I was told.:D

Pete Crowl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    I'll be there. We are staying at the Sheridan Suites. Hope to be there early Thursday. My table is 8R please stop by and say hello.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Going.

Not staying at the Waverly this year, that place is awesome, convenient, and great to stay in last year, but the place across the fountain has cheap happy hour, free breakfast, included internet (so I've been told), and is cheaper :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    only when I'm 19 beers into a binder :)

Horse Hockey! When Slim and I left you at the Busse dinner you were working on number 16 & 17, you were in the two fisted mode at that time. You mean to tell me that you only consumed 2 more beers over the next 3 to 4 hours. :):

I suppose counting and keeping track can become difficult once you get to that level.

I will give you credit for making your presents known...each night (actually early morning) when you rolled in to the hotel room (I guess using those room card keys can be a bit difficult after a few beers) you would say ..." don't shoot guys, it's me Grunt"......you would hit the floor and 30 seconds later the wood cutting would start. :):

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Horse Hockey! When Slim and I left you at the Busse dinner you were working on number 16 & 17, you were in the two fisted mode at that time. You mean to tell me that you only consumed 2 more beers over the next 3 to 4 hours. :):

I suppose counting and keeping track can become difficult once you get to that level.

I will give you credit for making your presents known...each night (actually early morning) when you rolled in to the hotel room (I guess using those room card keys can be a bit difficult after a few beers) you would say ..." don't shoot guys, it's me Grunt"......you would hit the floor and 30 seconds later the wood cutting would start. :):

ok well I didn't want folks to think I was a full fledged alcoholic. and I know how to act around folks who are sleeping and got guns under the pillows :)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    lol trust me I did. and since busse was buying all the beer. it's very hard to say no :)

Brad was a very gracious host to say the least lol. me coming in and out all hours of the night drunk as hell

You weren't that bad, kind of reminded me of my old college days when I had a few roomies that liked to cut loose once in awhile. We all know Blade is a big party at night, and you represented the Hoosier gang very well. :)

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    lol trust me I did. and since busse was buying all the beer. it's very hard to say no :)

Brad was a very gracious host to say the least lol. me coming in and out all hours of the night drunk as hell

You weren't that bad, kind of reminded me of my old college days when I had a few roomies that liked to cut loose once in awhile. We all know Blade is a big party at night, and you represented the Hoosier gang very well. :)

Blade is sounding more tempting by the second

Top Bottom