• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know if there will be any blades for sale at the machine gun shoot. Might have to get a new chopper if I have any extra $$$$$. Note to self leave credit card at home.:D

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Might have to stick with a busse jr; i.e. scrapyard or swamprat if i spend all my moneys on things that go bang. Now knife lady has me thinking I need to take my card. decisions decisions

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Might have to stick with a busse jr; i.e. scrapyard or swamprat if i spend all my moneys on things that go bang. Now knife lady has me thinking I need to take my card. decisions decisions

I'm just saying really you should have both. Not everyone has a C.C. machine so cash always works. Also don't spend all your money there save some for me. :D

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Here's the thread I started on BF:

More Knob Creek pics

It's Busse and Busse kin.

Even though it is a machine gun shoot, there is still a fair amount of knives there like Benchmade and Gerber. I maybe saw a couple ESEEs; but Knob Creek is a big show for Busse

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I almost swallowed my tongue when I leaped to my feet, seeing a price tag of $4?? on a very nice chopper. Unfortunately, the "4" was actually a "9"! :laugh:

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    Busse makes some great knives, but they are not cheap. The Scrapyard dogfather is pretty reasonably priced for a large chopper. It would be worth checking one out at the table. I wonder how muddy Knob Creek is right now?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    One of these times I'll actually have a good chunk of cash at the same time Knob Creek is going on.

Sometimes timing really sucks for me.

I'm glad at least somebody got down there and took some pics of all that INFI goodness!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I have talked with mike(busse guy) at length about this and we both agree that the 1500 could or should I say WOULD be as good as knob creek if they jut gave him, 1. more knives, and 2. not all custom shop knives.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I have talked with mike(busse guy) at length about this and we both agree that the 1500 could or should I say WOULD be as good as knob creek if they jut gave him, 1. more knives, and 2. not all custom shop knives.

I've talked to him about that as well. Another thing we talked about... it would help if they didn't often have 'ganzas the same weekend as the 1500.

I bought my snakeskin BATAC from Mike at the 1500 in '08:

batacwithpocketsheath.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    sure the moabs and zillas are nice to fondle but I'm not dropping $2,500 on a moab at the 1500. jerry should send a lot of smaller blades that will suck people in to hogdem. I still want my tanker gray and blue G10 NMSFNO!!!!!!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I too, spend most of my time at the 1500 talking to Mike :D

sure the moabs and zillas are nice to fondle but I'm not dropping $2,500 on a moab at the 1500. jerry should send a lot of smaller blades that will suck people in to hogdem. I still want my tanker gray and blue G10 NMSFNO!!!!!!

True, most people would drop $2,000 on a knife from a company that they might never had heard from. Smaller usually means handier and cheaper. But I had to fondle the TT Killa Zillas at Knob Creek, and DAMN! If I didn't have my FFBM I probably would have picked up one of them.

They feel great, the forward weight is amazing, and they are just BA.

And I fondled that tanker grey NMSFNO with blue and black G-10 at the last 1500 :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    It wasn't me, although I was thinking about grabbing it

well mike knows I'm one of the very few who LOVE blue handled stuff and he usually hooks me up so I'm sure I'll find something else. I did get my custom hairy carry though with blue wood handles.:rockwoot:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I was just hoping to find a used Buck Nighthawk or something like that, but no joy. Walked away with an airsoft for my son who went with me, a good goretex jacket and some bigazz smoke bombs for my mole tunnels....

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I pulled the trigger and grabbed a Dogfather from the great guys at the busse table it was either it or a dumpster mutt. Wish I would of hit there booth a little sooner but I had already spent too much by the time I got to there table. They did have a great selection to choose from.

Top Bottom