• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dphillips

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    At Blade last year they had a competition like this, and with the 100 degree weather I was working up a sweat just watching them.

Hmm.... I wonder if they're doing this again down there this year.....

Yes we will be cutting at Blade Show. Saturday afternoon 4:15 in the courtyard.
    Hope to see some of Ya'll there.
    Donavon

dphillips

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks guys. I'll be using one of my knives out of M4. I'll see what I can do about pics.

I saw the post that gruntsoldier made on bladeforums with a link to the chop-in thread. Cool name by the way.
    I didn't know Yall had contacted Jose until I was several pages into the thread. I would like to offer my assistance as well.

Looks like Yall had a good time. I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet, but will soon.

I hope ironjaw has recovered well.

I will be in touch.
    Donavon

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ohhh **** did the bladesports champion just show up on ingo and say our event looked cool. thats pretty awesome stuff. thanks for stopping in and commenting man and good luck at blade. i won't be there this year but hopefully next year.

and ironjaw is back up and doing his thing pretty well. he is good to go.

dphillips

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    We all started somewhere. I grew up playing swordsman with a machete. Lot more fun than a plastic or wood sword. Lol
    We would like to work out a way to get a Bladesports school up there for ya'll. Teach some safety and technique.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thanks guys. I'll be using one of my knives out of M4. I'll see what I can do about pics.

I saw the post that gruntsoldier made on bladeforums with a link to the chop-in thread. Cool name by the way.
    I didn't know Yall had contacted Jose until I was several pages into the thread. I would like to offer my assistance as well.

Looks like Yall had a good time. I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet, but will soon.

I hope ironjaw has recovered well.

I will be in touch.
    Donavon

We all started somewhere. I grew up playing swordsman with a machete. Lot more fun than a plastic or wood sword. Lol
    We would like to work out a way to get a Bladesports school up there for ya'll. Teach some safety and technique.
    Welcome to INGO, :woot:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county

this would be awesome. i am so glad i posted that up on bladeforums now. we are lucky to have you posting over here and offering your help and advise.

knifelady i agree your very lucky have a great time at blade

Top Bottom