• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    If it's easier to steal your car, there's less of a need to carjack you for it. So, the KIA/Hyundai thing is actually an anti-carjacking feature!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The WTHR article is kind of vague, but it sounds like they want them to increase security and stop staying open 24 hours. I don't see any mention of the owners being specifically part of the problem. The city wants to sue them as a nuisance property.

Close all the gas stations and they'll just drive to Castleton to shoot each other at gas stations.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Yes, the gas station may foster an environment that encourages this behavior and I'll let those whose job it is figure that out. There is a serious side to this.

But, Shell might also poach these guys from 7-11 and put them on the night shift.
    1691589306057.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, the gas station may foster an environment that encourages this behavior and I'll let those whose job it is figure that out. There is a serious side to this.

But, Shell might also poach these guys from 7-11 and put them on the night shift.
    View attachment 291883

We have to investigate those guys for assault and send it to the prosecutor so they can be punished for violating that poor misunderstood guys rights…. Wait…

Top Bottom