• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    D^mn. That's a good price. The local Rural King has it for $12.99/50.

That link is $10.49/50.

Good deal and 100% USA manufactured according to the boxes I just got.

I'd 1/2, 1/3 , or 1/4's on a case if anyone near FW is interested.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Almost as cheap as Precision Cartridge, but the PC stuff is brass cased and reloadable...

ETA - I see (also on Palmetto's site) that Tula 9mm has broken the $200/1K threshold. Let's hope this is the start of a race to the bottom!

friedmarlin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Thanks for the info on Palmetto. I am an occassional plinker. I don't shoot a lot so their price per 50/rds. looks great to me. It is only about a penny per round more than for the 1000/rds. They just charge $12.00 for shipping for any qty. up to the first 1000/rds. I also don't reload so these are good rounds for my needs.

Precision Cartridge has a 1000/rds. minimum per caliber. I don't have Rural King near me (So. Indiana) and my Wally World's around here can't keep ANYTHING in stock !!! I'm getting tired of looking

Last edited:

suds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks for the link. I see that Gander has Remington UMC 250 packs online only for $60 with free shipping - decent deal or not?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Thanks for the link. I see that Gander has Remington UMC 250 packs online only for $60 with free shipping - decent deal or not?

That is .24cents a round, to your door. You can't hardly beat that. I count the cost of time, gas and travel in when I am buying at a location. Online, prices may 'look' more expensive; but, how can you calculate the time you spend (that you can NEVER earn back) in with gas when buying at a location?
    My time is priceless, gas and money is not.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Thanks for the info on Palmetto. I am an occassional plinker. I don't shoot a lot so their price per 50/rds. looks great to me. It is only about a penny per round more than for the 1000/rds. They just charge $12.00 for shipping for any qty. up to the first 1000/rds. I also don't reload so these are good rounds for my needs.

Precision Cartridge has a 1000/rds. minimum per caliber. I don't have Rural King near me (So. Indiana) and my Wally World's around here can't keep ANYTHING in stock !!! I'm getting tired of looking

If you are going to be at the Indy 1500 next month, I have available box quantity of PC ammo.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ge_ammo_and_the_indy_1500_pre-order_sale.html

Top Bottom