• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Hey all, I am considering purchasing a knife from Blind Horse. Possibly there July special the GNS. Do any of you have a Blind Horse blade and what has your experience been? Would you recommend? Thanks for your comments.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I met them at the Indy 1500 a few years back. Good guys. Funny and personable. I have one of their tactical knives and it seems well made and worth the price. I haven't used it as other blade types/makers (ESEE), seem to have pulled most of the cutting duties in my adventures.

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    That is what I have read other places as well. They are going to be at the Glass City Knife Show in Toledo, OH the first weekend in August and I may go over to meet the guys there. Thanks Manatee and kawtech87 for your input.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I have a couple, and really like the Woodsman Pro, which looks to be very similar to the GNS July special. Carried it deer hunting once, and it rained. Got a little bit of discoloration on the blade, but it isn't stainless steel. I have a couple other smaller BHKs, with about 2 1/2" blades. All very very nice pieces.

They are having a virtual knife show tomorrow. Might find something there that interests you????

Saturday July 20th, 2013​
    9:00am to 3:00pm EST​
    *Video will be posted on our YouTube Channel showcasing the knives​
    *Video will also be posted on our FaceBook page​
    *Call 740-219-1141 to place your order​
    *If the line is busy, leave a message​
    *Messages will be returned in the order they are received​

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Appreciate the input all. Thanks for the heads up on the virtual show, usmcdjb. I may be able to catch part of it depending on the errand list tomorrow.

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    OK, I checked out the virtual show this morning and ordered up a Frontier First with dangler sheath. It has black handles and D2 steel. Looking forward to getting this nice fixed blade to try out.

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Thanks for the votes of confidence on my decision all. Got to talk with L.T. and his wife, Elaine, completed my order. I can tell they are great people in the little time I spent on the phone with them today.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Blindhorse is the best bang for the buck you can get. And regardless of price they are great knives. Dan and Judy are awesome people. LT is a great guy too. Dan is the man! I am a Blindhorse underground member and fan. I can't say enough good things about that family. You won't regret it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just got my BHK-T2. My first BHK and I will tell you now it will not be my last. This thing really looks and feels like a hand crafted work of art. It has already become my new favorite knife and my new EDC fixed blade.

OP get one you will be glad you did I know I am.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was going to order the monthly special. Then I changed my mind. I thought of how many Moras I could get for the same amount. Hah!

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    I met them at the Indy 1500 a few years back. Good guys. Funny and personable. I have one of their tactical knives and it seems well made and worth the price. I haven't used it as other blade types/makers (ESEE), seem to have pulled most of the cutting duties in my adventures.

I meet them too. I also meet Dave Canterbury, awesome guy! I did not buy any of their knives. I actually purchased a knife I've wanted for a long long time. Mora Knife, light my fire.

great knive

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom