• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe I'm being too sensitive? It had to happen though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/22/u...&_r=1&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120722

Look at the latest picture of him they posted:

jpSUSPECT6-articleInline.jpg

Remember Trayvon's pictures?

Conflicting little snippets, meaning....

IT WAS THE GUNS that did it...
    IDK if it's just me but it looks like he's kinda got that "far away" look in his eyes in that pic. To me it does'nt quite convey whatever it is that they want it to. :dunno:

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    IDK if it's just me but it looks like he's kinda got that "far away" look in his eyes in that pic. To me it does'nt quite convey whatever it is that they want it to. :dunno:
    Li'l Effer looks like ALFALFA (Sp?)( From the "Li'l Rascals. )

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I think we need to ban Bloomberg. Seriously, he's a freaking mayor! I don't care if NY is the largest city in the world, he's not my mayor. He's nothing to me and his opinions mean as much to me as the turd I just flushed down the drain, lol.

spazzmomma

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Gun control advocates couldnt wait for something like this to happen.Even tho the Trayvon Martin case has nothing to do with gun control they seized upon the opportunity to make promotional videos on,get this,Mothers day and Fathers day so that they can appeal to a bigger audience of parents who will make a decision to contact their congressperson or representative out of emotion than facts.I bet this thrilled them to no end and you can bet another promotional video is coming along shortly that will appeal to those who go to movies or the mall.(which is just about everyone)Their agenda is number one which is the agenda of liberals to do away with our right for self defense.If someone in that movie theater had been carrying,that murderer would not have killed so many.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    The governor of Colorado actually stated on an NBC interview that he felt guns were not the problem-as this nutjob also had his apartment rigged with homemade bombs and other booby-traps. If he couldn't have acquired guns he would have used something else to kill and maim. kudos to gov. Hickenlooper for some common sense.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Are you familiar with the Nation of Islam, with Louis Farakan or his Fruit of Islam security forces? I do not know of many christian groups that go that far or are that heavy handed. The Fruit of Islam is more like the new Black Panther movement. And even within Islam NOI is treated more like a religious cult than just another mosque.

Do not want to make this a religious discussion. Rather just pointing out that a rather extremist group, using religion as a cover, is planning to take control of portions of Chicago. This is like the radical muslims in France who now say that no none muslim can enter their neighborhoods. Could you see that the US would ever allow a militia unit or even a neighborhood watch to have that level of control?

Cite a source. And no, I would not compare them to the Black Panthers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Whoa there, lets not get too hasty! I am a 41 y.o. college male and I love it, for obvious reasons:D
    No problem there, although younger than me, you aren't young enough to be a spree killer. You hit 40 and you start getting tired walking to the bathroom during commercials.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whoa there, lets not get too hasty! I am a 41 y.o. college male and I love it, for obvious reasons:D

What school are you going to? Big difference if you are aiming at having power and position. For example it is hard to get hired in federal government these days without a masters from Harvard, Yale or Georgetown. And trying to get into many major companies requires degrees from major schools. CEOs seem to go to Harvard or Yale (where they are brainwashed into being progressives, just look at the grandchildren of the founders of most big companies).

Purdue has a very good name. But then so does University of Chicago or UCLA or Stanford. Top grades at a named university can make the difference.

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    The oath the politician takes to uphold the Constitution is suppose to mean something. But, it has comes to be mean nothing but words to them they must repeat it to get their job. It makes a person wonder, who the terrorist really are?

If these idiots want gun control, Sen. Feinstein, Mayor Bloomberg, and Mr. Emanauel in Chiacago, etc. Then why are there so many murders in your states and cities and how many of those are by law abiding gun carrying citizens. Get a clue and get a life. Read the FBI's own statistics, it shows that as gun ownership goes up, crime gooes down. Let only the criminal have guns and soon or later you will have no one to govern but the criminals, lets see how that works out for you...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    What school are you going to? Big difference if you are aiming at having power and position. For example it is hard to get hired in federal government these days without a masters from Harvard, Yale or Georgetown. And trying to get into many major companies requires degrees from major schools. CEOs seem to go to Harvard or Yale (where they are brainwashed into being progressives, just look at the grandchildren of the founders of most big companies).

Purdue has a very good name. But then so does University of Chicago or UCLA or Stanford. Top grades at a named university can make the difference.

It doesn't matter what school you go to, by and large. What percentage of the movers and shakers are legacies? And the intermarriage among these families is significant as well. Back to the middle ages with the leading families in the mansions, and the serfs digging potatoes in the fields.:)::(

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It doesn't matter what school you go to, by and large. What percentage of the movers and shakers are legacies? And the intermarriage among these families is significant as well. Back to the middle ages with the leading families in the mansions, and the serfs digging potatoes in the fields.:)::(

Of course it does matter. If you go to Harvard or Yale it is part of the culture to have powerful alumni come through to meet the undergrads. It is a big club. Thus they want to recruit a few outsiders to keep the blood fresh.

And the better the school then the better chance you have of getting into a top grad school. An MBA or a law degree from a ranked school opens door that you would never get if you went to an online school or a third ranked college. There are law firms that only hire from one law school.

Yeah, any degree is better than being uneducated. But there is a ranking system, especially if you want to be in positions of power and influence.

Top Bottom