• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hopkins says that his salesmen simply ignore some scruffily dressed young window shoppers, and “definitely if they smell of weed.” Suspect browsers typically leave the store without being served, he says.

No dopers served.

When I sold guns the dopers used to come in so high that it looked like their eyes were bleeding. It's your FFL if you hand dopers guns. We would distract them, give the signal and get a manager to push them to another department or out the door.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Be careful....INGO don't do pitchforks and torches.

Dude, it's me. My name is a trigger warning word. Making prosecutors cry is just PART of the gig.

I've told them to shower, shave their backs and wear nice, clean clothing to gun shows, I think we can handle some self-criticism (ok, maybe some need trigger warnings), especially after looking at those photos which accompanied the article, so, here comes the trigger warning:

Trigger Warning: this post contains information advising that one should comport oneself with dignity and not look like a stew bum or a thug in a gun shop. If you are offended by this idea, lie on the Cheetoe-encrusted couch and do NOT read Freeman's post.

Better?

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Dude, it's me. My name is a trigger warning word. Making prosecutors cry is just PART of the gig.

I've told them to shower, shave their backs and wear nice, clean clothing to gun shows, I think we can handle some self-criticism (ok, maybe some need trigger warnings), especially after looking at those photos which accompanied the article, so, here comes the trigger warning:

Trigger Warning: this post contains information advising that one should comport oneself with dignity and not look like a stew bum or a thug in a gun shop. If you are offended by this idea, lie on the Cheetoe-encrusted couch and do NOT read Freeman's post.

Better?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kirk Freeman again."

Like it or not, appearances matter in the court of public opinion. It saddens me that some people either don't understand or don't care that the anti-gunners LOVE to use images that show gun owners as lazy, uneducated slobs. INGO, don't be the guy that looks like a slob at a gunshop or gunshow - if you do, YOU will be the one that the antis splatter pictures of all over the place to make us look bad. It is a nasty truth, but it is easier for the public to support taking rights from people who appear to be lazy, uneducated slobs - don't help the antis paint us this way.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The photos do give one pause on how one represents the gun culture in public.

Kirk and a buddy heading down to the dump to shoot rats....:)

Well-dress-hunters-783x900.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll have you know that I no longer own a Cheetoe-encrusted couch. I've finally outgrown my wasted youth.

Top Bottom