• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Bloomberg as announced that HE is going to try taking on the NRA and oppose pro-gun candidates across the country. Sounds like plans to outspend us in his mission to turn the US into the Nanny States of America. He has got to be stopped! Is anyone here worried that he can cause major setbacks for all the gains we've made in gun ownership and conceal carry?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/21/n...t-to-overhaul-us-gun-laws.html?pagewanted=all

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Dear Mr. Bloomberg

If you really want those deadly high powered AR's off the street, I have one I will sell you. That way, instead of wasting millions on political rhetoric you can actually claim you got one of the streets! I will sell it to you for $10,000.00, plus I will sell you my high capacity magazines for $1000.00 dollars each. *I have 20* I also promise not to use the funds to purchase another deadly high powered black rifle.

Sincerely concerned citizen.:patriot:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Wow, I give my money to Gleaner's food bank to help the homeless, and liberal elites use their massive money to take away my rights. Something is backwards here. Read my signature.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you really want those deadly high powered AR's off the street, I have one I will sell you. That way, instead of wasting millions on political rhetoric you can actually claim you got one of the streets! I will sell it to you for $10,000.00, plus I will sell you my high capacity magazines for $1000.00 dollars each. *I have 20* I also promise not to use the funds to purchase another deadly high powered black rifle.

Sincerely concerned citizen.:patriot:

Now that's what I call a buyback!

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    With Bloomberg immersing himself all over every newshow that will have him, who is doing the Mayors job he was elected to do? If I was gone that much from my job for a personal reason I better be on leave/vacation. I'm sure he is on taxpayer time, jut sayin!!!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    With Bloomberg immersing himself all over every newshow that will have him, who is doing the Mayors job he was elected to do? If I was gone that much from my job for a personal reason I better be on leave/vacation. I'm sure he is on taxpayer time, jut sayin!!!

Who was doing it before? It's been his bully pulpit for years.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Bloomberg sees his money as a way to buy your submission to his will (he is more an dictator or emperior as anyone ever)

He doesn't smoke so no one can
    He doesn't drink pop so no one can
    He doesn't carry a gun so no one can (well except his well armed guards...you know he has to be protected so he can continue to help everyone since we are incapable to thinking and making decisions for ourselvers)

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Another title failure. :noway: "Mr. Bloomberg plans to spend millions of dollars over the next two years to aid political candidates willing to oppose the gun lobby."

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Well, hopefully it will make him a little more poor. Also, does that mean he will get his security guards pepper spray and those self defense stick key chains?

Top Bottom