• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmpkn8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Pendleton Area
    I'm looking to kill some time tonight, any LGS/Range or army/navy surplus worth going to? I'll have evenings free this weekend an time after 5 or so.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Wish you could hold out until Monday night, cause of a Steel Valley match being held between Nashville & Columbus. Just Sayin...

Enjoy the beautiful weather & area!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There's an surplus store in Bedford at the intersection of IN-37 and IN-450 (Across from the Golden Corral and Wendy's). I've never found anything in there I couldn't live without but it might be worth a few minutes to kill. LGS? Cosner's has a fair selection but pricing can be a bit on the high side. Guns, knives, and More in Paoli (a 30 minute drive south on 37 from Bedford) isn't too bad. Then there's Dunham's in Bedford...not a huge gun selection--more of a sporting goods store but you never know when they'll have a sale.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Traildust army/navy in bloomington, someone above mentioned the one in Bedford.
    Gun shops in.bloomington - MC sports, rural king, 4 seasons (closes.around 6),
    Bedford has Cosners. Good.selection with high prices.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cool thing about Cosner's is they let you go behind the counter and coon-finger anything that's up on the rack...you don't have to wait for somebody to hand you what you want to look at. There's a back room too that often has some cool stuff.

Pmpkn8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Pendleton Area
    I stopped at the place in Bedford before it closed. Good people. Lots of really random stuff. Some of which I don't even know if they realize what they have. That's why I love those places. I was able to replace my old 20MM dummy round. Picked up a box of target to support the locals, and got a gadsen sticker. Whee. I'll adventure some more tomorrow when I have some more time and not so many beers to drink. I'm sad that Rustys has closed. They had good steaks.

Top Bottom