• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The other day somebody was whining to me about how the Bearcat delayed getting medical help to the person the deputies shot. :popcorn:

Streets are clear, though. Guess he wasn't the right color to break windshields over.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So...it's up to us to buy something that stops bullets better than sheet metal...just because equality and such based on the 2nd A. I'm okay with that as long as owning such doesn't highlight me as a target. Of course I'm a tank guy so it would be an M60 or Abrams so that would be okay...I'm good with that. Bullets though...$$$

Well I think it goes without saying you'd have to reload if you want to shoot economically. I wonder if Starline makes 105/120 mm brass? Finding the dies might be a problem though. Maybe check ebay. And the 1500 is coming up... maybe you could find a deal on XXXXXXXXL rifle primers... ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The other day somebody was whining to me about how the Bearcat delayed getting medical help to the person the deputies shot. :popcorn:

Streets are clear, though. Guess he wasn't the right color to break windshields over.

Did the Bearcat do this on it's own? Could the delay have been caused by a Charger or a Taurus? Do the whiners know a Bearcat is an armored-version of a Schwan truck? Could a Schwan truck have caused the delay? I have many questions.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well I think it goes without saying you'd have to reload if you want to shoot economically. I wonder if Starline makes 105/120 mm brass? Finding the dies might be a problem though. Maybe check ebay. And the 1500 is coming up... maybe you could find a deal on XXXXXXXXL rifle primers... ;)
    To prevent over-penetration they might need some of Oddball's paint rounds.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Did the Bearcat do this on it's own? Could the delay have been caused by a Charger or a Taurus? Do the whiners know a Bearcat is an armored-version of a Schwan truck? Could a Schwan truck have caused the delay? I have many questions.

The deputies ran away to wait for the Bearcat instead of immediately charging through the fatal funnel into a trailer possibly full of armed methheads for the sake of rendering first aid to the person who tried to shoot them 30 seconds earlier. Obviously, without the Bearcat, the man would still be alive. :rolleyes:

FWIW the deputies did perform CPR and attempt to render aid before EMS was on the scene, as the other occupants of the trailer pretty quickly realized things were serious and decided to come out with their hands up.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Oh, I get it now, since they brought out the RV, they hadda shoot someone to death! I heard it’s in their SOPs, roll the RV, and the Coroner at the same time. The unlisenced pharmacist was turning his life around, but because they have an RV, they gotta to kill someone? Why didn’t they do like the Utah cop and shoot the leg?
    Because the leg doesn't normally incapacitate the trigger finger...

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Because the leg doesn't normally incapacitate the trigger finger...
    In this case, it actually appears the fatal wound was to the leg..
    The preliminary autopsy showed Boyer sustained four gunshots: one to his right index finger, two to his left thigh and a superficial wound to his lower back.

Dude had 3 upper level meth dealing cases pending, and appeared to have already evaded the warrants previously. Also was armed during each of the dealing events.

While it sometimes happens that dealers exit this way mistaking the warrant service for a rip, this dude appears to have actually meant to shoot the cops, at least by my read of his PCAs/circumstances.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    What did you think was gonna happen when you point a weapon a police officer? Obey laws and officers commands then you should have no problem; ive been doing that for 36 yrs and haven’t had a single issue( go figure). Bloomington can put those legal fee savings from dead guy towards the payment of there new vehicle.

Top Bottom