• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madvarminter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2015
    franklin
    just saw on the news bloomington can have an armored vehicle if they reduce the gun ports from 8 to 4 and cant really use it for anything that town never ceases to amaze
    police have it harder now than ever lets make them wear pastel uniforms so they arent so scary:rolleyes:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    just saw on the news bloomington can have an armored vehicle if they reduce the gun ports from 8 to 4 and cant really use it for anything that town never ceases to amaze
    police have it harder now than ever lets make them wear pastel uniforms so they arent so scary:rolleyes:

The Important Concession was that it would be Painted Gray and Not that Evil Dark Blue or BLACK. I've suggested 2 wide HOT PINK Racing Stripes :):

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Lord, and all the times in the last few weeks that a good tank would've saved lives!

Thank GOD Lafayette has one!

Ima gonna start looking into getting one for Maxville. You never know what's gonna happen at that pay lake....

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Lord, and all the times in the last few weeks that a good tank would've saved lives!

Thank GOD Lafayette has one!

Ima gonna start looking into getting one for Maxville. You never know what's gonna happen at that pay lake....

Lafayette has a TANK?

SWEEEEEET

XPrn7VO.jpg

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I like the Dark Blue and black. Actually, I like our State patrol colors than other States. Other's look like a cab, doesn't look official. As I drive out of town, I always shake my head as to who ever decided their LE vehicle colors, some are very questionable.

laf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    Lafayette
    Lafayette has a up armored humvee and basically an armored car. West Lafayette on the other hand, has a MRAP. Dunno what the sheriff has but when his deputy got clocked in the face by a prisoner they had cuffed in the front and had her car, AR, and body armor stolen and then proceeded to hide out in Lafayette, we used our equipment during the standoff. Didn't see a sheriff's vehicle there even though they were the cause of it.

Top Bottom