• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Good point. The taking of a human life, no matter how justified, is usually pretty hard on the life taker, if he or she is normal. I hope the officer gets the help he needs to be able to carry on with a normal, healthy life.

Well, I would think that a sniper is not a "normal" person to begin with. Normal people don't have the fortitude to even consider placing themselves in that position. I think a man or woman in that position is rather extraordinary.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Someone please stop me next time BEFORE I go into reading all the comments left in a HT article. I feel dumber now for having read those. I think I need to go shoot some guns to make up for the 10 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Good shoot by the way, glad to see BPD is up to the task of taking down the BG's.

I especially liked the comments about how the Mayor was finally taking a "hands-on" approach to crime in the city. You will also notice a lot of folks who comment on HTO are not very bright to say the least. :D

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Well, I would think that a sniper is not a "normal" person to begin with. Normal people don't have the fortitude to even consider placing themselves in that position. I think a man or woman in that position is rather extraordinary.
    My meaning of normal, was referring to his/ her mental state. Basically I meant to differentiate a normal person from a psychopath. I hope this clarifies it.

Top Bottom