• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I don't live in Bloomington, but just inside Greene county on the Monroe county border. We often make trips there for home projects like going to Menards etc., but If we can get it in Bedford we'll go there instead. Bloomington is really overcrowded and becoming a cesspool of filth. Maybe 20 years ago it had that small town charm, not anymore.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't live in Bloomington, but just inside Greene county on the Monroe county border. We often make trips there for home projects like going to Menards etc., but If we can get it in Bedford we'll go there instead. Bloomington is really overcrowded and becoming a cesspool of filth. Maybe 20 years ago it had that small town charm, not anymore.
    Back in the day when I lived there, that was the mantra of the local government syndicate. They restricted growth/development in certain areas to maintain (in their words) Bloomington’s small town charm.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I moved out in '96 and then the Govt. was trying to regulate your life furiously and accomplishing nothing in the process but finding new ways to stick their greasy little hands into your wallet. It is paradise for Democrats. I'm so glad I got out alive.......

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Many moons ago, Bloomington was a nice community.

Sadly, it has gone the way every other community goes when it embraces "progressivism".

Now it's a **** show.

What ever became of those ***holes disrupting the farmers' market?

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    Are you talking about the Antifa douche bags? I had to google search it some to learn more about it as it happened before we moved here. I presume they are still there. Can't even go to a frigging farmers market now-a-days. I thought this crap only existed in the Pacific Northwest. Guess I was wrong.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Are you talking about the Antifa douche bags? I had to google search it some to learn more about it as it happened before we moved here. I presume they are still there. Can't even go to a frigging farmers market now-a-days. I thought this crap only existed in the Pacific Northwest. Guess I was wrong.

Yep....those are the ***holes to which I refer.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Far as I'm aware, they won. What's her name got unpersoned and shut down.

Those people tried to get me fired from my crummy job for disagreeing with them on the internet over the "farmers market nazis" thing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Far as I'm aware, they won. What's her name got unpersoned and shut down.

Those people tried to get me fired from my crummy job for disagreeing with them on the internet over the "farmers market nazis" thing.

Shocker.

The ***holes crying for tolerance are anything but tolerant.

Commie scum.....nothing more.

Used to stack commie scum like cordwood..those were better days.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My oldest boy lives in Bloomington. He said that part of town isn't a good place to be.
    He said something is always going on there.
    That cluster of apartments accounts for most of Bloomington's shootings.

I remember a couple of years ago somebody straight up door kicked a stash house, CQB'd the dudes inside, robbed the stash, and lit out of town. Never caught.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I miss the Bloomington of old. A nice small town, especially in the summer. Now, no plastic, no straws, no dog sales, pay to park, homeless everywhere, only hive-minded, no free thought unless the hive agrees with your free thought, taxed to oblivion....
    This story reads more like a 'hit' than a random act of violence, but who knows.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I miss the Bloomington of old. A nice small town, especially in the summer. Now, no plastic, no straws, no dog sales, pay to park, homeless everywhere, only hive-minded, no free thought unless the hive agrees with your free thought, taxed to oblivion....
    This story reads more like a 'hit' than a random act of violence, but who knows.
    As dumb as Indianapolis can be, I don't miss Bloomington. Wish I could move to Bedford or Seymour or Nashville or somewhere around that area again, but I don't believe I will ever go back to Bloomington proper. The cancer is terminal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    As dumb as Indianapolis can be, I don't miss Bloomington. Wish I could move to Bedford or Seymour or Nashville or somewhere around that area again, but I don't believe I will ever go back to Bloomington proper. The cancer is terminal.
    That is almost an exact quote from me to my wife when she asked if we should move down there. I like the area, but there's no chance I'd live in Bloomington proper again. I highly doubt I'd live in Monroe county. Maybe if the progressives move out.... There are a few other things that bum me out about the growth of Bloomington, but mostly it's the type of people living there now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Woman shot Thursday night on Maple Street...

...A 45-year-old Bloomington woman was shot several times Thursday night on North Maple Street and police are looking for a suspect who fired into the woman’s car as she backed out of a driveway.

She drove herself to a nearby business in the 700 block of West 17th Street and asked a store clerk to call for help. A Bloomington Police Department officer administered first aid in the parking lot until an ambulance with medics arrived.

The victim was shot in the shoulder, according to a BPD news release. The incident was reported at 10:20 p.m., when several people called 911 saying they had just heard gunshots fired in the 1200 block of North Maple Street.

The woman was driving a car registered to a 76-year-old man who was not present when the shooting happened. The car had a shattered rear window and several bullet holes in the side and back.

As officers raced to the scene of the gunshots, a clerk at a business on 17th Street called 911 to report a woman had entered the business saying she had been shot.

Officers found several spent shell casings in the street where the shooting took place.

When interviewed by a detective at the hospital, the woman said she was backing out of a driveway on Maple Street when she noticed a vehicle stopped behind hers. “She said that an unknown person wearing a face covering exited the vehicle and began

shooting at her vehicle before speeding off in an unknown direction,” the news release said.

Anyone with information or possible surveillance video from the area of the shooting is asked to call BPD Detective Jeff Rodgers at 812-339-4477...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Woman shot Thursday night on Maple Street...

...A 45-year-old Bloomington woman was shot several times Thursday night on North Maple Street and police are looking for a suspect who fired into the woman’s car as she backed out of a driveway.

She drove herself to a nearby business in the 700 block of West 17th Street and asked a store clerk to call for help. A Bloomington Police Department officer administered first aid in the parking lot until an ambulance with medics arrived.

The victim was shot in the shoulder, according to a BPD news release. The incident was reported at 10:20 p.m., when several people called 911 saying they had just heard gunshots fired in the 1200 block of North Maple Street.

The woman was driving a car registered to a 76-year-old man who was not present when the shooting happened. The car had a shattered rear window and several bullet holes in the side and back.

As officers raced to the scene of the gunshots, a clerk at a business on 17th Street called 911 to report a woman had entered the business saying she had been shot.

Officers found several spent shell casings in the street where the shooting took place.

When interviewed by a detective at the hospital, the woman said she was backing out of a driveway on Maple Street when she noticed a vehicle stopped behind hers. “She said that an unknown person wearing a face covering exited the vehicle and began

shooting at her vehicle before speeding off in an unknown direction,” the news release said.

Anyone with information or possible surveillance video from the area of the shooting is asked to call BPD Detective Jeff Rodgers at 812-339-4477...
    I call this, "Monday"....

Top Bottom