• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Reading some of the comments, everyone seems more worried about whether it was in city limits or not.

Sounds like the guy was just spoiling for a fight.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Reading some of the comments, everyone seems more worried about whether it was in city limits or not.

Sounds like the guy was just spoiling for a fight.

Yea pretty sad situation, had to disarm the guy for everyone's safety and he goes for a knife. Just goes to show that you have to be ready at all times. +1 to the guy he pulled gave a warning and then made what is going to be a justified SD shot.

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin
    I haven't seen much about this on any of the Indy news channels, so here is a link to the HT article. It does not seem you need a login for it:

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2012/01/04/news.656848.sto

This is just a block or so away from where I work and live. We heard the cops go by and knew something was up. I think it shows how important to be armed and ready for anything at any time.

My virus software says that this is a "malicious website" and blocked it. Just sayin.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Why do I do it to myself, why, OH WHY dear lord do I read the coments on the Herald Times website. I really need to stop doing that.

Just read up on this, been out of town for a week. Sounds like the shooter acted properly and did what he had to do. Shame that there were kids in the house, but the other guy shouldn't have been acting like an a$$ either. Sounded like he was not going to give up on the fight. Good on the the guy for carrying and NOT drinking while at the party.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Same here. between the arguing over whether the shooting was actually in Bloomington or not, and the idiots going on about how he should have "just shot him in the leg", that paper just gets more and more stupid every day. Oh well, at least the reporter didn't go on about the color of the mayors shirt like they did during the last police shooting.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Your software is obviously very astute. If you've ever read that disgusting liberal drivel disguising itself as a newspaper, you'd know why.

When I lived in B-ton a long time ago, the paper was known as the Horrible-Terrible. Guess not much has changed in that respect.

As to the story: Sounds like good shoot, and sounds like the shootee went out of his way to get himself shot.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    It sounds like the guy was completely belligerent drunk. I wonder if he even knew what the hell he was doing at that point. I'm glad the kids are okay. Crazy days.

Top Bottom