• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Felt this needed its own thread. Apparently back after BushII was elected he had "eight threat charges in the early 2000s....... including mailing threatening communications, threatening the president and threatening by use of telephone."

http://www.freep.com/article/20110131/NEWS02/110131019/-He-serious-bar-owner-said-mosque-bomb-suspect

This one should be in the "I'm an idiot" bin of the news....this guy tried to "blow up" a mosque with fireworks.......really? Am I to believe that a 63 year old man (Vietnam Vet), drove from SouCal to Detriot, with a carload of fireworks, to blow up a mosque? The fireworks apparently "includ[ed] M-80s, which are outlawed in Michigan". So....he was going to blow up a mosque with M-80's?!?!? The police chief 'said Stockham has "a long history of anti-government activities,' though he declined to elaborate."

I just can't get over the "I'm going to blow up a building with fireworks....."

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yeah I heard about this. It would seem he falls more in line with the mental defect and less with domestic terrorist...

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Would you say the same if it was a Saudi that did that to a US embassy or an Iranian doing that to a US missionary?

I would, if this guy's intention was to blow up the mosque, then he should either serve jail time or go to a mental institution. I only allow the latter for the simple fact that you'd have to be crazy to try to truly blow anything up with fireworks.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    He was using M80s because the more powerful M109 requires a $200 tax stamp and he only had $12 and a half a tootsie roll left.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    HEY, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? THE GOVERNMENT says he was going to "blow up the mosque with fireworks "(M 80's). Who do you think you are, to question this?

Top Bottom