• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Why do these exist again?

Went to the grocery store earlier, around 1AM. I wasnt sure, but I thought that since it is Monday morning at 1AM and not still Sunday, that I would be able to buy my whiskey as long as it was before 3.

Well I was wrong, and the cashier sure thought I was an idiot.

Car dealerships are not allowed by law to operate on a Sunday. How stupid is that? Seriously.

In keeping with the tradition, I have thought of a few new laws we should seriously consider introducing:

No yogurt may be consumed on Tuesdays (exceptions: mixed berry, banana)

Bowling is strictly prohibited on Fridays, unless it is the 2nd Friday of the month of a leap year.

A person who walks a dog on a public sidewalk on a Thursday in the month of April commits a Class C misdemeanor.

Brushing your teeth is strictly prohibited between the hours of 3AM and 7AM on a Sunday.

:xmad:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Yeah from midnight saturday into sunday until 0700 monday morning, no booze sales. Thats why I live by a quote a friend once told me... "You buy your beer on saturday, because you aint drinking mine on sunday."

Honestly this law is stupid, I dont argue that. I have just adapted to it. I really dont drink a lot, mostly the summer months when Im working outdoors on the house/yard and soforth.

I believe there was a bill looking to change this law, but that may have got the shaft when the dems went into crybaby mode and hopped the state line.

-MColford

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have only been back in Indiana for about 11 years. I rarely drink so was not aware of this blue law. So what other blue laws exist aside from the two already mentioned?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I don't drink so they don't affect me. But we didn't have this law back home. Booze was a 7 day a week thing. I got so used to no alcohol sales here that when I was in Kansas in Nov 2009, it was crazy weird to see liquor stores open on Sunday :n00b: Oh and if you know someone with a valid military ID, one word....PX

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yeah from midnight saturday into sunday until 0700 monday morning, no booze sales. Thats why I live by a quote a friend once told me... "You buy your beer on saturday, because you aint drinking mine on sunday."

Honestly this law is stupid, I dont argue that. I have just adapted to it. I really dont drink a lot, mostly the summer months when Im working outdoors on the house/yard and soforth.

I believe there was a bill looking to change this law, but that may have got the shaft when the dems went into crybaby mode and hopped the state line.

-MColford

heck I tried to buy booze from walmart after 10pm saturday night one time and they said I couldnt. :xmad:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    like this?

167460_1758434525303_1372221338_31916680_441702_n.jpg

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    Say what you will about our friends to the west in IL. But at least they can buy liquor on sundays. Also, they can buy it online and have it shipped.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Say what you will about our friends to the west in IL. But at least they can buy liquor on sundays. Also, they can buy it online and have it shipped.

True. Up til my divorce, I could get liquor on a Sunday here in Indy. In person. Never needed that talent though :rolleyes:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I tried to buy alcohol at WalMart the other day (it was a weekday) at 4am CST. They informed me that there were no alcohol sales from 3am-7am...I was a bit confused as I'd never heard of this before. It's retarded.

Top Bottom