• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I know, I know... I just missed out on a sell on Beretta 92FS mags at Sarco right before this whole panick buying thing started... Almost got 10 new 15 round mil-surp mags for 99.00 ... missed it by a couple hours...

Now what will I doooo.... As you can see I don't have enough of them as it stands...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well that won't help us 9mm/ 38spcl/ 357 magnum/ and 22LR people... Just saying...

I'm trying to figure out how to reload 22LR... because everybody's panic buying the stuff up... Go figure...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll bring some guns you can shoot it in...

My guns have been really abused as of late between working and the lack of available ammo... An unfired gun is a abused gun....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    We will have to give those guns some love. :) I love trying new guns so I can decide what I want to buy next :-) I will have a few guns to share too but they get plenty of loving Atleast Once a week at the range :-) I
    Need a job to fund my addiction if anyone knows of anyone hiring :-) my ideal job would be one where I can shoot everyday :draw: but Arent we all?? :): Lol.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    We will have to give those guns some love. :) I love trying new guns so I can decide what I want to buy next :-) I will have a few guns to share too but they get plenty of loving Atleast Once a week at the range :-) I
    Need a job to fund my addiction if anyone knows of anyone hiring :-) my ideal job would be one where I can shoot everyday :draw: but Arent we all?? :): Lol.

Everyone would love to have free money for ammo.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have this sweet Dan Wesson 715 with an 8 inch barrel that might be making it's debut at this event. It is the nicest most accruate .357 mag I have ever shot.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Have more then a couple other firearms as well that you are more then welcome to try. I will have to post what all I will be bringing later. I am sure most everyone though would be willing to let you fire theirs and see which you like.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hey, it's a Thursday... I'm off work... So I'm in. The 500 and DE are ok to shoot inside right? And if you have some 50ae, I'm always ready to buy, that stuff is hard to find.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom