Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Traded! Thanks INGO No Pictures!! I have for trade a brand new M&P 45C. It comes with all the stuff it comes with from the factory. This gun was purchased Christmas 2013, and was an impulse buy. I have not shot it but I have loaded it and the mags, and fondled it some, dry firing it with snap caps. Great trigger but I just cannot warm up to the grip. I guess I am more of a Glock person :)! I did buy extra mags, one additional 8 round and two 14 round mags which will not go with the gun unless trade values warrant their inclusion. Go here to see what the gun looks like: Product: Smith & Wesson M&P45c - Compact Size, Manual Thumb Safety Mine does not have the manual safety and will fire w/o mag inserted.
    Now what I am looking for: basically anything Glock. I am interested in the new G42 .380 Glock first, and then any other models after that. Not too particular on caliber, but I do not need a G36. Have one and carry it. I am also looking to replace my Walther PPKs which I sold some time back and have regretted ever since. But I do not want the S&W version. Interarms blued version wanted first, then stainless.
    Would also consider a Sig 238 or 938 as well as an XDs post recall. What the heck, offer up, the most I can say is No.
    Remember to follow the rules: only use the PM method for comments, offers, etc. I live in LaPorte County and would travel half way for the right deal. Thanks INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom