• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I am glad you had a good time.I have property 10 miles north of the reserve at the 85/164 split just into Fentress county.It is great squirrel,deer,and boar.The reserve is cool to drive by,saw buffalo last week for the first time.Again I am glad you all had a good time.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I've done 3 boar hunts at that lodge and had a great time. I was with a group of almost 20 hunters and it was a blast. We hunted very successfully during the day and partied at night. Went to their range and everyone had different rifles and handguns and we put a lot of lead down range. We found they had a clay bird trap thrower and we all had a "competition " with shotguns. You can almost imagine the play by play on that one. All in all a good place for a weekend boar hunt.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just looked at the web site of the lodge. The prices seem very reasonable since they include lodging and meals for three days.

I think I might like it!

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I have the wilderness lodge on my possible locations but have been concerned by some less than glowing reviews. Were you pleased by the quality of the hunt? Would appreciate input.

Top Bottom